[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Half-Size Measurements

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes Wendy - hope you are mended sooner than later, I bet you'll hurt for a couple days!
    [hide]Love your marigolds![/hide]
    Barb B)

Comment

LOL - Lois, I could help thinking your comment about a gift for colour - I just hope Wendy doesn't get too black and blue. Badminton, huh? Trying to catch the birdie?

Comment

Wendy, ouch, hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. I like how you are doing the hexies. The colors are beautiful and I like the Marigold vines.

Comment

Wendy, your Marigolds are beautiful.
            [hide]I'm trying out this hidden line thing. Rita, members can see it, guests can not. So, Wendy, I hope you heal fast. It seems to work
            I put preview on and can follow in that window, what I write. Just a tip :silly: [/hide]

living in Central Denmark
            Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Thank you. Must remember to read posts properly not just on email or I'll miss all the gossip :lol:

[hide]shall I tell you a secret. I can't think of one :woohoo: [/hide]

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

[strike]i can cross things out now[/strike]. and write in colour . [spoiler]dont know what this does[/spoiler]

Comment

[spoiler]boo[/spoiler]

Comment

What on earth is "Spoiler?"

Comment

My son says that it can be used if someone is writing about something where people might not want to know about it eg a film or a book. Then they have to click to find out

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=129514
                        [spoiler]boo[/spoiler]
                        :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

[spoiler]Y'all make me :lol: !!![/spoiler]

Judith

Comment

How'd you do that? Let's see if I can find out!

[hide]I am behind with catching up here and in lots of other things. Wendy I hope you are healing. I am help to take care of my DMIL. 94 year old Nana is having a terrible episode of heart failure. I am hand holding lots these days. Glad to do it but I miss my sewing machine.[/hide]

Comment

Lois I sent you hugs on the other thread but there's some here for your MIL. I hope she's not in distress.

I'm fine now head healing and hand completely recovered. I think the swelling trapped a nerve in my wrist which caused it to lose power and feeling.

On with the marigolds then 5bar gates and puppies or ?? :lol:

[spoiler]Happy Monday all keep diddling [/spoiler]

Comment

Happy Monday to everyone.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X