[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy, it's beautiful! I love your colors!

Andrée

Comment

Thank you. How is everyone else getting on? Are you going beyond the first couple of months or completing little quilts?

Marilyn I hope we see more of your snow quilt and Renata or was it Nancy those lovely red fabrics need to be seen again.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Sorry Renata I found your cute cat and red fabrics. Sherry you did a barn I must go and check the gallery to see if its there.

Comment

Great looking quilt there Wendy, love the colours.

Really must get on with starting mine.... No excuses now, the party is out of the way - except that I cannot find the top of my sewing table :whistle:

Comment

Wendy, your work is charming. Always makes me smile.

Comment

Aw thank you

Rosemary are you going to do yours 1/4 or 1/12 size :lol:

Comment

Actually I was thinking that with a bit of tweaking I could get it to fit DH's request for a camping/hunting/canoeing bedspread so it would be full sized (and some, probably). I can already see what I want for the central panel in my mind's eye. But was wondering about whether I could squeeze in the Forest quilt-along panel as well somewhere.... Needs some dedicated designing time spent on it first.

Comment

Wendy, Your work is always, always so very charming. Love it. I am inspired.

Comment

Wendy, I love it. It is so cheerful!

Rosemary, I am in the same boat. I haven't started mine yet. First I have to finish quilting a big quilt that is right now laying on top of my sewing machine. And then I HAVE to finish a Judy Neimeyer Wedding Star quilt that I promised my daughter. That one is taking a lot more time than I anticipated.
                    Then I get to play with my country house BOM. Except it won't be a BOM by the time I get to it. On the positive side... I know just what I want to do now because I have been planning it in my head while working on other things.

Judith

Comment

Wendy Love your quilt. Your projects always make me smile. They are so beautiful and happy looking. Your color choices are always spot on. Keep on inspiring us.
                      Judy

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=129160
                        Sorry Renata I found your cute cat and red fabrics. Sherry you did a barn I must go and check the gallery to see if its there.
                        I'm so far behind, Wendy... I'm barely at February... :blush:

Comment

I was until the weekend. the next stage with the hexagons will slow me down. I'm off to London on the train Thursday to see my son so that will give me a bit of time.

How much seam allowance do you use for the half size ones?

Comment

Wendy,
                            My half-size hexies were a little bigger - I used 1/2" (should have been 3/8"), and I had 1/4" seam allowances.

Andrée

Comment

Love your center, Wendy! I'm quite a bit behind Renata. Haven't made my way out of January yet :blush: .

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

I don't feel so bad now then

Andree did you make paper template or plastic or can you give me a link to learn how to do it. Sorry should have paid attention when you were all discussing it :blush:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 168 users online. 0 members and 168 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X