[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Marilyn, and many happy returns! I love the photo of your valley, what a beautiful place. And the gift from your DH is so precious what a beautiful artist he is. And the pie looks delicious. I hope you enjoyed your day. :cheer:

Comment

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!! It looks like your husband is as talented as you are. I love your gift!

Comment

Many happy returns. Actually it looks like you have already got them, that humming bird is beautiful.

Comment

Thanks everyone ! and I do have a talented husband....I will show some more of his work one of these days !
          Sure do wish we had the Blogs back !! :angry: Wendy...a big no on DH making the pie.....he barely can boil
          water that's fit to drink ! :lol: Strictly a"can"cook....or cafe....

Comment

Happy Birthday Marilyn. I think I am a day late, but Easter Monday was busy. The pie looks great and the carving is so nice. How will you stain it?

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Marilyn! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with such a special gift from your DH, the carving is beautiful and who could say 'no' to peach pie? Many happy returns! :cheer:

Comment

Your husband does amazing, beautiful work, Marilyn! Hope your birthday was just peachy! :blush: Sorry ...someone had to say it.....

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by "clhdabb" post=129085
                    Your husband does amazing, beautiful work, Marilyn! Hope your birthday was just peachy! :blush: Sorry ...someone had to say it.....
                    and it wasn't me :woohoo: :whistle:

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I'm only 2 months behind! Held up by indecision on choosing colours and I've been busy with a couple of other quilts.

I'll add flower centres later probably buttons.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Well worth the wait, Wendy, I love it! :P

Comment

Your indecision is definitely working for you! Your colors are gorgeous!!

Comment

Very nice choice of colours - good to wait it out sometimes.

Comment

Oh, Wendy, I love your colors, and the chickens with their coop are adorable!

Barb in Alabama

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X