[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. Marilyn, you live in Paradise! Enjoy spring. Winter must be beautiful too. If this is the view out you sewing room window, I'd have trouble getting work done.

Comment

Well, Lois...maybe not paradise...but more pluses than minuses ! :lol: The picture is taken facing east toward
      Council Mountain and he is quite a ways up the mountain on the west side to get that perspective. We are in the
      middle and a bit to the right side in town. I can just about make out the roof of the American Legion Building next
      to us as it is large enough to pick out !! And I know where the Hyw . runs thru town. My view is not inspiring at all...
      being the backside of said building !! :S Thanks all for kind words ! Idaho is a beautiful place. Maybe I'll share
      some more one of these days if nobody minds. :unsure:

Comment

Marilynn, I loved seeing where you lived. I'd love to see more pictures of Idaho. We quilters are always looking for inspiration. It's nice to picture you nestled in that beautiful valley. Need I say, I miss the blogs, but I'd be happy to see pictures here.

Comment

:cheer:

Comment

New to this kind of thing, though I would give it a try. When and how will we get the BOM.

Comment

Hello Furball, if you click on the 'Learn' tab at the top you will find the link for the instructions and more are published each month. There are videos as we.ll to help

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Keep posting pics all it helps us through the month (and when did we ever stay on topic :lol: )

Comment

What a beautiful view, Marilyn! So glad to hear your husband is doing better.

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Thanks, Charae...and everyone else who commented with such nice words Well, Easter day was uneventful...but today.....
                    Well a picture is worth a thousand words ! Peach pie is my favorite !

Happy Birthday to me !!
                    The piece with the hummingbird is hand carved in pine by my DH and I will finish it with stain and varnish later.
                    Seldom a holiday goes by that I don't get some thing made by him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Comment

A very happy birthday to you Marilyn. I loved the picture of your valley. It looks so peaceful and serene.

Judy

Comment

Happy Birthday Marilyn!

I must admit peach pie is one of my favorites too. We used to spend a week or so each summer in Penticton BC. One local cafe served fresh peach pie each evening.....what a treat! (BTW love your DH's hand work).

Barb :-)

Comment

Happy Birthday Marilyn!
                          What a nice gift!

Andrée

Comment

Marilyn, The Humingbird with trumpet vine is beautiful. Yes, it looks as if your DH will fine creative ways to fill his retirement. Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday Marilyn. Your gift is so beautiful that's really fine carving, what a great skill to compliment yours.

Did he make the pie as well?

Comment

Happy birthday, Marilyn. The pie looks yummy. Your husband's carving is wonderful.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 26 users online. 0 members and 26 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X