[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbara: how do I post a picture of my almost finished quilt in the message area? I tried dragging it in but that does not work. I know how to use the attachment but wanted to place it inside the message area.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Only room for two more block and then ready to begin sewing and working on my borders.

Comment

Barbara, I found the video that you did on inserting the picture ....I did it! Thank you anyway but most of all thank you for doing the video that helped me!

Comment

Thank you for the binding technique Karonray!

Comment

I was out of town last weekend, so I had several sets of blocks to do to catch up. All up on the design wall. I see I need more pink in this.

Comment

Sewskeel, I saw your request for Magic 8 half square triangles, so I googled it and came up with a you tube for you from a lady that writes a blog call Laugh Yourself to Stitches.
              I don't know you to insert the you tube into the forum post so I just took a screen shot. Just type the title into your computer search and you should get it. Also she had a chart
              of sizes to cut the squares. Hope this helps. HelenW

Comment

I really like this idea, I may have to steal it. Not sure I have enough fabric, though.

Comment

I just love what she does when she gets to the corner, I've never seen that before!

Comment

I don’t know if anyone else realized, in the Quick & Easy Block Tool book, page 126, there are the measurements for Side and Corner setting triangles. No figuring needed.

How cool!

Comment

Oitsewkay, I love your wonky blocks and the black and white! Can’t wait to see it finished!

Comment

I found that chart too
                        Thanks again

Comment

Love this idea!

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

I really like the medallion setting with the blocks. Gives the eye a place to rest. The polka dots are perfect!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 50 users online. 0 members and 50 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X