[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karon R. Wow, you have done a lot of work on your quilt and it is really pretty. Quite different then I expected from our early days making the blocks. Great idea to do the appliques in the rows between the blocks.

Comment

KaronRay.....wow... beautiful

Comment

Njsmail, just love the fiowerhouses on your Quilt! Good job.

Comment

Jebecker... I really like the 1/4 square triangles in your setting. I had been thinking of doing the same thing but using triangles of the inspirational Kaffe fabric next to each block.

Comment

What kind of marking pin did you use to label the color wheel? Thank you ycorzine@yahoo.com

Comment

Still haven’t caught up to Alex but here is what I have so far. I am very happy with how the Sawtooth Stars came out. Not so happy with a couple of the other color combos.

Comment

Donna2018
                love your blocks... so beautiful

Comment

I have explored so many options...arranging and rearranging...adding and removing...liking and not liking...feeling confident and then doubting. Anyway, I am loving this project and I appreciate Alex's generous gift of time and knowledge which she shares so openly! (Sorry, the picture is sideways. The top left is the blue corner.)

Comment

Micky, it's looking so pretty!

I'm playing around. I'm going to try switching the orange/red to the middle and the blue/purple to the outside. I also have been thinking about replacing the light brassica with a white border, with nine blocks in the center, and blocks in the border beyond the white border. More block to make though!

Comment

Here are the blocks so far, some of these colors I wouldn’t have chosen, but the color wheel doesn’t lie lol!

Comment

JOHN2148 if your question about how I put the blocks together was for me. The sides are cut 10" quarter square triangles and the top and bottom are 5 1/2" half square tringles.

Comment

laurie s. Your blocks look fantastic! I like the colors you've chosen to use. It will be a very happy quilt!

Comment

Bsdown is that applique inside one of your sawtooth blocks? Brilliant idea!

Comment

Alicia I love your color choices, especially the flying geese in red, yellow, orange and turquoise blue. And "the color wheel doesn't lie" is my new mantra.

Comment

Micky I like the use of the friendship star block in multiple color combinations. I tend to like symmetry and repetition. I can see a whole Kaffe quilt with only the friendship block in different solid color combinations to coordinate with the various KF fabrics.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X