[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned you have to watch which way you sew your pinwheels when putting 4 together to get them to end the way you want them....
    My pinwheels at bottom the one with the red at the very bottom has the end product I wanted. (After resewing one pinwheel.)

Comment

Is the only way to post on this forum to reply to a post? I do not see any way to post a question or comment. I just finished two blocks and used the Kaffe fabrics in the centers because I do not know how we are going to use the fabrics. Love Alex's videos so far because I am a novice quilter!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Playing around with arrangement of the blocks

Comment

I used ‘reply to a topic’ to post, not just reply. On my thread yours looks the same, to me at least. I like the Kaffes in the middle of your blocks. I have no idea what I’m going to do with mine. I’m not used to all this color! I keep assuming I’m going to hate the results, but am trying to be hopeful. The process has been fun.

Comment

I love that you used Kaffe fabric in the centre of your block. It really jazzed things up.

Comment

I'm excited about this project, It's so out of my wheel house! I think it's like eating peanuts, you can't stop. I haven't put anything together, I want to have all the blocks completed and then arrange them. I took Alex's advice with the Kaffte blocks. I've decided to do them in 1/4 square triangles instead of just plain square blocks, This has been an amazing learning experience for me. Another bit of great advice from Alex, I watched Sally Collins video on precision piecing. There are things in her video I never knew, it is making a huge difference in the way things are going together (not always), And, this is free!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "sunnysewsit" post=148875
                  Is the only way to post on this forum to reply to a post? I do not see any way to post a question or comment. I just finished two blocks and used the Kaffe fabrics in the centers because I do not know how we are going to use the fabrics. Love Alex's videos so far because I am a novice quilter!
                  Use Reply Topic to post on this Forum. It is right at the top of each page, just below your profile photo and Forum-Ask Your Quilting Related Questions Here-...

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                  North Alabama, USA
                  "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Sunnysewsit you have a great natural sense of color. I love these blocks.

Comment

What an original layout design! I can't wait to see the finished topper - it's going to be spectacular.

Comment

Thanks for the layout pictures. Very lovely and helpful. I'm continuing to play with layouts. Hoping to have some pictures of possibilities later today. Since my block are so big, pictures are a little harder. Here's a couple more blocks I've made.

Comment

Thanks for posting variations in smashing. It helped to see how different options looked

Comment

Love the star!

Comment

Trying to decide if I want to have the colors split in my pinwheels or the same. What say you?

Comment

I'm having a problem posting photos here because I take photos with my Iphone. The Photos are in IOS or Heic format. Does anyone know how to change it?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 87 users online. 0 members and 87 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X