Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this block, bleu rose!

Comment

I’ve had a play with my blocks again and this is making more sense to me, thank you DebbiG for the idea!
      I’ve discarded all the light, yellow and green blocks and will see how far I can get with the Kaffe fabric I’ve got. Fortunately I have a metre of the blue.
      Here it is just roughly pinned to my wall, I will have to arrange the blocks more carefully before stitching.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, Mrs Reyes! Looks wonderful!

Comment

I’m loving this Jillypea! That center set is gorgeous!

Comment

Love your blocks, sherryquilts!

Comment

So far so good.

NANCY

Comment

Forgot to put my name. Thanks Alex. I love doing this. It is stretching me.

Nancy.
                NANCY

Comment

Not going to get to join the live broadcast today to ask but is anyone else having trouble with the Crossroads block that Alex gave us for homework? Seems like the 4 1/4” square cut in quarters is too small.

UPDATE: I know that none of you have ever done this before but I cut the 4 1/4” block too small - the dimensions in the book are absolutely correct - it was a senior moment, dah!

Comment

Beautiful block and fantastic precision!

Comment

Looking good, nastp8!

Comment

Magnificent Quilt!!!

Comment

two more blocks done (dutchman's puzzle and cross roads), giving me a total of 12 so far... been looking at everyone's work for ideas on how to finish it off - and decide how many more blocks I want/need to make. lots of ideas. I will get there.

Comment

Thank you for showing how to find the Forum. I am lefthanded and dislexic also but I found it with your visual directions. There are some beautiful blocks.

Comment

Alex...I vote for HALF SQUARE TRIANGLES for the Border it looks terrific !!!!
                              I am sorry that you are so stressed out this pandemic does't make life easier.
                              Just keep on TRUCKING...remember this to will pass !!! Say hi to John you have a good man there.
                              Linda Jo from Texas where it is HOT and getting HOTTER !!!

Comment

regarding design wall. my sister had limited space in her sewing area (extra bedroom) so she used curtain brackets at either edge of the closet doors ( 68" sliding double door) and then hung a 1"x1" board in the bracket; she attached the flannel to the board and just rolls it back up when not in use. It's very handy.
                                Susan

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 89 users online. 0 members and 89 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X