Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your layout. By far my favorite. You have a winner!,

Comment

Do share how the blocks put out together for those of us still pondering it.

Comment

I love it!,

Comment

I love it! The best so far

Comment

Originally posted by "djah55" post=148890
            I'm having a problem posting photos here because I take photos with my Iphone. The Photos are in IOS or Heic format. Does anyone know how to change it?
            I use my iPad frequently to post here, no problem. Click Add File then select a photo in your Library or take a new photo.

You asked me on my profile if you can move a photo from your profile to this Topic. I can’t answer from my profile, only from messages. But the answer is No, you can’t shift from one place to another. Just post it here.

Have you watched this video?

https://thequiltshow.com/daily-blog/142-newsletter/28412-barbara-black-teaches-you-how-to-use-the-tqs-forum

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Nela what a beautiful quilt and I love the crazy houses! It's perfect for the name you gave it, "Safe at Home".

Comment

Here are the blocks I've made so far..... can you tell how much I love the Sawtooth???

Comment

Some arrangements of my blocks

Comment

Yes, thank you

Comment

2nd try

Comment

Originally posted by "karonray" post=148908
                        It is so much fun to be a part of this sewing group. I look forward to Alex inspire us and what everyone is doing. For me so far, the rows of blocks are together but I have a lot of work on the applique before adding it. Then a border, not sure if I will use color, quilting, applique or some of all three. I seldom make anything smaller that as twin size and this is not an exception.
                        This is so pretty. I loved the applique in between. Way to ambitious for me though but you will have a beautiful quilt when done.
                        Micky from Montana

Comment

Okay, I never would have picked these colors, but the color wheel didn't lie!!

Comment

So whimsical! Love it.

Comment

This is KathleenAT50, I'm finally finishing up my first 2 blocks and am sending a photo of them against the fabric they go with. I'm using black for the background. For the block on the left side of the photo I only used one color along with the black background. In the block on the right side I used 3 different coordinating colors but no background color. I'm planning to shake things up a bit with my color choices this time and see where it takes me. I enjoyed using the color wheel to play with the color choices and ended up with the colors I thought played nicely with the Kaffe print. Now to move on to the next block!

Comment

bhalbard-- I like the colors in your block along with the center you picked!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 77 users online. 0 members and 77 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X