[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debbie, I cut the selvages at least 1/4 inch larger than printed line on the selvage. Sometimes, I cut the selvages even wider so that a portion of the print will show. Since I haven't sewn with these larger strips, I'm not sure how they will look in the project.

Comment

Hi all! So glad you took the initiative and started this Terry. I had tried earlier, if you recall, to move our blog notice to a separate topic, but it didn't seem to catch on. :S I hope this one does. Unfortunately, they never did give us a definitive answer about the missing blogs, and the topic heading was probably annoying someone. :side: ops: :blink: :silly: :lol: I wish I had access to the old blogs, though, so I could retrieve some of the quilting journals I had there from before I had a personal blog. Anyway, I certainly want to keep up with you all. :cheer:

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Betty Jo, We just need to keep posting that we've posted!!! I appreciated your comments and I agree totally!

Comment

Hi Everyone,
          I'm so glad to see that Terry has started this topic as I really miss reading all of the blogs.
          I posted yesterday on my blog about restoring a faded quilted wall hanging. If you would like to read it, please go here . . . http://www.apositiveoutlook-janice.blogspot.com

Janice

Comment

I just posted a new blog post here: http://www.blog.bjfabricartist.com/2016/04/laser-lights-and-robots-in-my-studio/
            I love seeing everyone's blogs...hope to see more and more. Cheers.

Comment

Hi Janice - I enjoyed your blog especially re your visit to Keepsake Quiltings shop what a fun place to visit!
              Barb

Comment

Love your blog and projects Janice and thank you for the book recommendation, I need a good read. I'm really slack at blogging I must get on with it

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I finished a top! You can view it here.
                  Or go to this link: http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/04/finished-guild-mystery-top-1st-fal-2nd.html

It is great that more of us who blog are posting notice here so we can keep up with each other!

I also made a few of these--24 to be exact!

Please come visit! I love comments! Thanks!!!

Comment

Janice I love the daffodil story about the full circle of the bulbs! So glad you posted the link to your blog.
                    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Terry - fun to visit your blog and see your work!
                      Barb
                      Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thanks, Barb for visiting and commenting! Projects. . .I have a lot of them. . .both in my head, on paper and in various stages around my studio! --Terry

Comment

Hi all. I posted a blog yesterday: http://www.blog.bjfabricartist.com/2016/04/oh-you-quilt-my-grandmother-quilted/
                          Interestingly, Hollis Chatelaine commented on it. Cheers everyone.

Comment

Terry, your top you finished is really beautiful. I enjoy your blog a lot.

Comment

Hi all-

I also have another new blog post here. I warn you that this post doesn't have any quilting or knitting in it, but it does have my family for those interested. And a new puppy to get your cuteness fix!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Nancy!
                                It's always fun to look at your blog.

Barb :-)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X