[vb_main_1]

hospital update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harriet
    Sorry to hear you had these troubles in Pa. Do you have this under control now? What was your diagnoses and did you have all the hospital testing done and which test? Two weeks of ironing,geesh! I don't do much ironing except in my quilting!!! LOL. Take every think straight out of the dryer if it is wrinkled to Bad!LOL. My grandmother use to iron all her husbands boxers and used starch!!!Wrinkle free undies...lol.

Florence
    LOL. You have a very sweet Momma bless her heart she must have relied on one for years. l've used a heating pad for Many years .My best friend Helen lived till she was 97 would walk over once a month to give me a hot totty-whiskey/lemon/honey,it didn't help any,then I was dizzy with pains!!!LOL. I ended up having endometreosis/surgery. Yelp then years goes by-good ole arthritis! I chill easily to. So we seem to cling on to the warmth,it's relaxing and seems to help what ills us. Thank you for the chuckle!

Ps. I had to bail out on the 2009 Bom,I need a refreshment coarse in paper piecing. I will be keeping up with everyone else doing this challenge,Enjoy.

Have agreat week end everyone,Hugzzz,Kathy

Comment

Oh Kathy you don't think you will be healthy by the end of the year? :shock: BEEEEE REEEEAAAAAAL :roll: you know you are going to the BOM it just isn't goin to be started this month :lol: Love ya now GET WELL :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Rachel

Comment

Rachel
        I'm feeling fine now the meds have helped alot,just alittle tired. I'm back to sewing and other activities just alittle slower I'm sure I will pick back up to speed soon!I was having trouble yesterday on paper piecing,Daughter Cinda is going to give me a refreshment coarse then maybe I can jump in on the 2009 bom. Right now I have no clue I don't remember how to do this paper piecing.
        Thanks for the encouragement.
        Love & Hugzzz,Kathy

Comment

Katzz I have a head cold and my sinus are draining and the Ironing is the DH and my work clothes Happy

Comment

Kathy-it took me a while but I just finished reading all the posts concerning your health since last year, gosh you have been through the ringer. I am glad you are feeling better now. You DH is really a dear guy isn't he....it helps so much to have a gem like that. Keep feeling better everyday. Karen

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

Karen
              Thank You. I'm feeling much better now but still have little bouts with stomach cramps but not to bad. My Dh is a wonderful man a very gentle man in every way. My medications cost alot we have blue cross/blue shield but even with this insurance my medications cost $300.00 a month- they have no generics for the ones I take. Hope I don't have to take these meds for very long. Its Crazy how one medication can cost so much more then any others. Its High way Robbery!!! Take care my dear friend.
              Love & Hugzzz,Kathy

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

I know about med costs, my Dad was on antibiotics that cost $1200
                for 10 pills, how out rages is that, and medicare and his supplemental insurance did not cover it, medicine will make you bankrupt hey maybe you can get a bailout, ask the Senate see what they say, ooops I forgot weeee are the ones that pay for everything....Jean

Comment

This is for anyone on expensive meds. I don't as a general rule promote generics, but, in many cases the generics are just as good. Several companies have gone to $4 month generics or $10 for 3 months on generics. Walmart and Target do this in my area. Also, in FL Publix has a list of FREE antibiotics. Other pharmacies are developing generic programs as well because of losing patients to those pharmacies. Most MD's have the list, but you can go to the store and get the list too, or the web site. Talk to your MD about substituting. I am saving between 3-400 per month using generics for the diabetes meds I take. Another 30 pounds off and maybe I can quit them all together!! WHOO HOO. There are also programs for people with limited income to get meds free from the pharmaceutical giants. You pretty much have to investigate that yourself though. MD offices just don't have time to help with that. They will fill out the forms and sign for medical necessity if that is the case. In this economy every little bit helps and I would rather spend that money on Alex's new fabric or more of Ricky's hand dyed than pay out full price for brand name drugs Have fun! Sandi in FL

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 46 users online. 0 members and 46 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X