[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

hospital update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete, My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. Glad to know she's still wanting some handwork. Thanks for keeping us updated. She's a very special TQS pal for so many of us.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Thanks for the upate. my prayers are sent your way.

Comment

Pete, thank you for keeping us informed. I will continue to pray for both of you.

Comment

Yeah I'm home. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers, this means alot to me.
          It took 9 hours in the emergency waiting room to see a Dr. a very busy night with alot of sick people. They gave me a gift and said they were sorry for such a long wait,I'm like its okay because I wasn't the only one there ill. When they did the upper/bottom endoscopy, I don't know name for the upper test I felt alot of pain,I fought alittle bit but I had a giantman holding me down,it was very painful getting the esophugus stretched. I'm sorry to say this but it felt like they were putting there fist inside me twisting it was aweful. I had these test years ago and they had me knocked out,not this time. It hurt,I'm glad thats done. I know if they ever have to do it again they better knock my butt out. Out of my four days in the hospital they had to put 6 Iv's in,thats not counting the pokes they couldn't get, my viens were not participating very well,I think thats from having carpal tunnel,they said its possible. I never had this iv-problem before. I really hate needles! I have to have another upper GI done. They are not giving me a complete diagnoses till all the test are done. They had me drink three bottles of orange gaderrade mixed with Mirolax,now that was a treat.Pete,Cinda,Adam had to leave the room once,oops! They returned to the room with mask on,hehe I told them that was real funny. We were all laughing so hard they probally thought we were all crazy. They pupped me so full of antibiotics that I looked 9 months pregnant,this leaves a metal taste in your mouth.Two days I ate all liquids,yuck on flavored waters. They kept me on morphine every 3-4 hours,I never got to crochet very many snakes,3. "It's great to be home", I will be gone afew days till I get my strength back. Oh yeah Sleep, they woke me up every hour on the hour to do something. temp/blood pressure/antibiotic/morphine. ya don't sleep much in a hospital.
          Thanks again for all your loving prayers you everyone will be in mine.
          Much Love to all,Hugzzz Kathy

Patti
          LOLOLOL,YELP on the video's!!! I gotta make ya one!!!lol. That was a good one,lol. laughter makes great medicine,thank you.

Sandy Tn.
          the nurses got snake bookmarks! LOL,I had Pete to bring my voodoo pin cussion dolls in and gave each nurse one. They didn't get the hint!!!

Rachel,
          lol on the gowns I wore my pj bottoms that I made underneath. I'm gonna make me some new ones soon as I feel better! The Morphine knocked me on my butt,I was pretty loopy and Cinda bless her heart helped me escape to get fresh air twice!!! They found me an escape route!!! Your suppose to stay on the floor but I took a long walk,that air felt so good!
          I can count on Baby! If there are any RN out there shhhhhhhh don't breath a word about this, some rules are just made to be broken,sorry!

PS. Pete is a wonderful Loving man

God Bless you everyone

Off to bed to Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kathy, I am so glad to hear that you are back home. Take care of yourself and rest. Your Pete is a great guy.

Sleep tight

Hugs

pam

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

I am so glad you are home - BUT - take it easy!!!!!

Comment

Glad you are back home and hope you are feeling lots better soon. You got a great hubby letting us know what was up so we could think and pray about you Sandi in FL

Comment

Katzzz - so glad that you are home and doing better!. And pls thank your wonderful hubby for letting us know how you were doing! Take care of yourself!!! Mary Kay

Comment

Dear Katzzz, sounds like you have had a really bad time. so sorry the esophageal stretching was painful. It should not have been. I have had it done three or four times and never noticed. Maybe you need stronger medications next time. Still sending up lots of prayers and encouragement for your recovery. Stay well and don't do too much. Hugs Ann

Comment

Kathy, I"m so glad you're home...I've thougth of you so many times these couple of days. Now, you rest and let eveybody take care of you so you'll be back to yourself soon. Your husband was so sweet to keep us informed.

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

I missed the forum for several days and just now got in on the tag end of this thread. I'm so glad you are home and doing better Kathy. Be sure and rest :!: I hope the results of all the testing point your doctors in the right direction for treatment options. Blessings in the new year. Gloria

Comment

Katzz sorry hear you had to go throw that. We went to Pa. and I made it 4 days I did not have a computer my mother inlaw dose not have the internet or a computer at her house so was not able to log in I glad pete was able to get on and let us know how you were doing Happy

Comment

I'm so glad you're back home! Take care of yourself!

Comment

So glad u are safely home Kathy, and hope u will be feeling much better soon. Don't do too much, go slow and take it easy. Carla

Comment

Katzz

I am so glad to hear you are back home, be sure to rest and do not over do it. We need you back in top shape. Prayers still going for your recovery.

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X