[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Okay, Count me in!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your supportive comments. I look forward to sharing the process in a blog as soon as the problem with posting gets fixed!

Comment

Terry your quilt is beautiful !!

Comment

OK, so what is 2 years among friends!?!? I finished the pretty in pink pineapple quilt. Here it is on the long arm machine. I didn't have a way to take a picture of it bound and I really wanted to get it out of my house and in to the correct home!

Comment

Wow, it's gorgeous!!

Comment

Very pretty, Brenda! I've recently started a pineapple quilt with Gyleen's book and tool. They are fun to make. And fun to watch the stash disappear!

Comment

That is a fantastic quilt! I am scared stiff of Pineapple blocks and would never attempt a quilt myself so I am even more in awe of what I have seen in this topic.
              Thanks for sharing
              Marianne

Comment

Brenda it's beautiful! I love the reduced palette. One lucky recipient.

Marianne, if you watch the first programme with Gyleen Fitzgerald she demos how to do them with her ruler. I did not get the ruler but was still able to do them. I used my 6 1/2" square ruler and then a larger square ruler to square them up and it worked fine. They are very easy once you get in the groove and as Lorna says, a great way of using up scraps.

Comment

Beautiful quilt, Brenda! It's amazing how much the individual blocks differ, even with an all-pink palette.

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by "Reetzbobeetz" post=124464
                    Marianne, if you watch the first programme with Gyleen Fitzgerald she demos how to do them with her ruler. I did not get the ruler but was still able to do them. I used my 6 1/2" square ruler and then a larger square ruler to square them up and it worked fine. They are very easy once you get in the groove and as Lorna says, a great way of using up scraps.
                    You've convinced me to give it a go, Rita - I'll add that to my 2015 list of blocks to try
                    Marianne

Comment

Brenda your quilt is wonderful !! Love it.

Comment

Hello and Merry Christmas - what is the book and ruler everyone is talking about? I don't have time to look through all the emails - I just logged on. :-)
                        thanks
                        Sue

Comment

http://colourfulstitches.com/trashtotreasure.html

Here is the link to her book on her website. She's been on TQS a couple of times. Once to teach this technique and more recently to teach Y seams. I got to meet her at Houston one year. She had a lot of pineapple quilts on display.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X