[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Okay, Count me in!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kathy...just love those blocks ! I'm amazed at how appealing these scrappy-s are !! Lotti..so happy for
    your surprise !! Can you share exactly how you sew and assemble with you quilt-as-you go method ?

Comment

YIPPEE, Lotti! What fun you'll have! I can't wait to see what you do with the pineapples. You may start a new trend of quilt as you go. Gyleen will have to put out a second edition of her book to include all our fun.

Marilyn, are you going to make one too? Scrappy or more orderly?

Kathy, now going to my quilt studio to make another block.

Comment

yep ! there's pineapples galore in the ol' scrap bin !! I'm looking forward to making them. It's
        a challenge to hold back and finish some other projects first !! Marilyn

Comment

It was my birthday yesterday and this is my gift to myself! It's a table-topper/runner. I made it using some of the fabrics that I got in Nice when I took my parents there in October. I am loving these pineapples. Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
            It was my birthday yesterday and this is my gift to myself! It's a table-topper/runner. I made it using some of the fabrics that I got in Nice when I took my parents there in October. I am loving these pineapples. Rita.

It's beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

The colors are exquisite, in its simplicity, the design is beautiful, Rita. But most importantly, happy birthday and many happy returns! Renata

Comment

Happy Birthday Rita. What a beautiful table runner. It will be a wonderful remembrance of your trip as well.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Rita. Lovely gift, you made for yourself.

living in Central Denmark
                  Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Happy Birthday Rita... And I love the table runner, beautiful colours....

Comment

wishing you all the very best for your birthday and coming year.
                      your table topper turned out great - very nice prezzie

Comment

Wow, I really love the colors! Have a wonderful birthday!!

Nancy

Comment

My niece's daughter got a pink pillowcase for Christmas. She opened it up, laid it on the ground and laid down on it. There was a very puzzled look as she got up and said "That's not a quilt!" which got me thinking. . . pineapples might be pretty in pink. Here is the beginning effort. I think I will need 20-24 pineapples to make a twin bed quilt for her birthday later this year. What do you think?

Comment

Brenda they look really good. You have so many done already it won't take you long now. Rita.

Comment

Brenda, The colors are very pretty. I'm sure she will love it. It is amazing how different the different colors make. Cathe

Comment

Originally posted by bhalbard
                                My niece's daughter got a pink pillowcase for Christmas. She opened it up, laid it on the ground and laid down on it. There was a very puzzled look as she got up and said "That's not a quilt!" which got me thinking. . . pineapples might be pretty in pink. Here is the beginning effort. I think I will need 20-24 pineapples to make a twin bed quilt for her birthday later this year. What do you think?
                                The pineapples are pretty in pink!

Diane

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 66 users online. 0 members and 66 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X