[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Margo, but I was wondering about the comments for the HST book. I think in my rush to get the pictures to the deadline, I just didn't write anything about my quilts

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I haven't seen anything posted by Carol about the HST book, so I'm assuming that it's a permanent UFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
        WHOO-HOO!! John has extended the end date for another year! If you have any Wot RoTT photos, please post them for us to see!!
        see-quilts/show-and-tell-quilts/
        That's great news. Now we just need to finish our quilts....or will quilt tops do as well?

Comment

A top counts for me! Now....where did I put those spools???? :roll:

Comment

I'd be happy to at least see the tops.

Lorna

Comment

I've posted some work in progress pickies and my 2 AAQI quilts to get it rolling again. Rita don't you have a few AAQI quilts you could post too?

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
                A top counts for me! Now....where did I put those spools???? :roll:
                In a safe place? :lol: you could try asking the Flat Pack if they are partying with them...

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I would definitely check under Wendy's bed first. :lol: I have posted my mini quilts for AAQI and my WIP spools quilt to the show and tell page.

Comment

WHOO-HOO!! John has extended the end date for another year! If you have any Wot RoTT photos, please post them for us to see!!
                      see-quilts/show-and-tell-quilts/[/quote]

Hooray! I needed a kick in the caboose and the extension is the ticket! Now to find my spools :shock: I've taken them on a few trips to work on...hmmm. They're probably waiting by my feathweight.
                      Love the pics that have been added. Very nice and creative work!
                      Happy sewing! :P

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                        I've posted some work in progress pickies and my 2 AAQI quilts to get it rolling again. Rita don't you have a few AAQI quilts you could post too?
                        I admit I can be dense at times, but what's with the AAQI quilts? You are posting them where? I thought those quilts were a done deal as of last August (2013).

Comment

I'm not sure what "AAQI" means but follow the link, above your post, on my post. It will take you to show and tell. Rita raise a nice amount to benefit Alzheimer's research! Way to go Rita!

Comment

Well, DUH on me. A quick google and here ya go.
                            The "Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative" has sponsored it's last auction. The December auction raised $2,750.50 for the AAQI

Comment

Susan, when we sent all the spools to Rosemary for her and Lorna to sort there were quite a few left-overs. Rosemary asked me if I would like to make them into mini quilts for AAQI so I did. I posted the photo in Show and Tell for Wot RoTT because the spools came from this thread.

Comment

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The quilts, large and small, are delightful!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 266 users online. 0 members and 266 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X