[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoop!!!!!
    They're here and they are so beautiful ;-)
    Thank you all !

Comment

Thanks Sue. Have fun playing with your reels.

Comment

My reels arrived in the post today! They are all sooooooo beautiful. Everybody's fabrics are so different and gorgeous. Thank you all for taking part in this exchange, I am so happy to have all of your reels and I can't wait to start using them. But first I think that I will just have a really good look at all of them and savor every one. Lorna and Rosemary I still can't get my head around how you sorted them all so a really big thank you from me for doing that bit and getting them all safely back to their happy new owners.

Comment

yahoo! I'm so glad everyone is starting to get their reels................
          you are all so patient and gracious...
          I'm SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!
          I cant wait to see what you all make....
          I swapped a separate bunch with Michell from GA and I am working on ideas to use them....
          They are georgious.....
          Please, Post photos of your "loot", so we can see the reels you have gotten...

Comment

I am hoping Colorado is next on the list of mail. Mine didn't come today, but South Dakota is closer than Britain. They look wonderful and can't wait.

Comment

Nothing here yet in South Carolina :cry:

Comment

To Noreen...thank you for sharing about your brother and my sympathies go out to you and yours. He certainly helped you create some wonderful memories.

I am sure looking forward to receiving reels in Montana, USA! How fun...but I have no time...but how fun anyway!
                I got a milk cow a couple of months ago and we are quite busy with each other along with all the other spring chores one has on a large MT farm/ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverOwl
                  Nothing here yet in South Carolina :cry:
                  Nothing here yet either ....but I'm SURE they will come this week!

Comment

Well my husband is on his way to the Post Office to mail the last of the reels out to their new owners. ENjoy

Lorna

Comment

Nothing here is Ontario, Canada. It's as much fun as waiting for Santa to make a visit!...Doreen

Comment

The reels in the picture look beautiful. Still patiently waiting for my special delivery.
                        Thanks to all who participated and took time to make reels and a VERY SPECIAL thank you to Rosemary and Lorna for all the time and effort spent in making the whole exchange possible.
                        Working on my June BOM. Hoping everyone has a sew wonderful day!
                        Lori

Comment

Noreen - I'm sorry for your loss - I agree with your group - that quilt will always be very special to you. What a very special request from your brother and what a wonderful testimony to the joys of sharing quilting! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I had the tops and bottoms of my reels all ready - just waiting now for the spools to be filled with something fun in the mail!

However, I also have about 3 baby quilts on the go. I've gotten seven wonderful FQ of fabric I loved, and can't think of a pattern for them...maybe split nine-=patch.

Comment

http://www.cluckclucksew.com/2010/07...rip-quilt.html has the cutest and simplest baby quilt tutorial that you might enjoy! Barb

Comment

Thanks, Barb. That's just what I wanted.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 401 users online. 0 members and 401 guests.

Most users ever online was 415 at 12:29 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X