[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also agree with just sending what you have. It would be very easy for any of us to just make a couple extra reels. Thanks for all your work on this.

Susan

Comment

Carrie- thinking of you as your husband has his surgery. Rosemary and Lorna-- thanks so much for all the work you have done on this exchange. I am waiting excitedly for a parcel in the mail. Toni--so sorry that twice you have had your package of reels go astray. I hope you can make a beautiful quilt with them so you will have happy memories of this exchange. If only your reels could talk and tell you where all they have traveled!

Comment

Carrie, prayers being sent your way for your husband's surgery and speedy recovery. Rosemary and Lorna, thanks for what you are doing. No one will mind bein short. Toni, I think you'll have a spectacular quilt that will certainly have an interesting label! Barb

Comment

I agree with everyone else. I would send what you have and don’t put in extra work to make another 1 or 2 reels for us. Once we see what reel colors we have, we will have an opportunity to bring out a particular color or put in a zinger color. I love opportunities! No telling what color I will add to the pot. :P

Maybe Toni can visit her LQS and they can have a local reel exchange. She has already made hers and is ahead of everyone. Most Quilt Shops would love the opportunity to have a group exchange to bring more quilters together and make a beautiful quilt.

Carrie, prayers are being sent your way. Blessing to your husband on his upcoming surgery.

Thank you Rosemary and Lorna for hosting the exchange!

Comment

So I just watched the new video with "Carol Ann Waugh " and does anyone know where she gets her cloggs with the removable tops? I want to get some... Bren

Comment

Ditto on all,
              Carrie, we're with you and thinking of you tomorrow
              Toni, I'm so sorry all the reels came back to you. But better back home than lost who knows where
              Rosemary & Lorna: thank you both for everything. And I'll be very happy with whatever I receive. If I need another reel or three, I can easily make them up as needed!

Comment

Dear Sisters,

Lottie said it all! Wishing you all well , hugs, & prayers! You are all sew wonderful! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by lotti
                  Ditto on all,
                  Carrie, we're with you and thinking of you tomorrow
                  Toni, I'm so sorry all the reels came back to you. But better back home than lost who knows where
                  Rosemary & Lorna: thank you both for everything. And I'll be very happy with whatever I receive. If I need another reel or three, I can easily make them up as needed!
                  I agree as well, Lottie said it all. What does it matter if we are a few reels short, after all we are sewers. Many thanks to Rosemary & Lorna for organizing all this even through the last frustrating weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Millboroquilter
                    So I just watched the new video with "Carol Ann Waugh " and does anyone know where she gets her cloggs with the removable tops? I want to get some... Bren
                    Have you checked her webcite to see how to contact her? Lois

Comment

Bren,
                      I believe they look like the Onesole. If you google Onesole it will give you different sights to check out. I just ordered a pair with extra tops to try what Carol showed in the show that I also just watched.
                      Lori

Comment

Ditto what Lotti said!

I will miss having this forum be active. Love to all!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritsFold
                          Ditto what Lotti said!

I will miss having this forum be active. Love to all!
                          When this thread has run it's course, I am sure that us 'diehard forum junkies' will transfer to another thread. I too, have loved how it has got so many wide and different subjects discussed here, we have learnt so much more from and of each other than just sewing.

Comment

Yes, Rosemary - well said. I'm sure we will think of something new, but perhaps not a new exchange ......yet :lol: :lol:

Comment

It has been torture today, positive torture! I have been scanning all the reels to put into the Reels & Recipes book and going through the group that I don't get to keep! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AAAAAAAAAaggggggghhhhhhh! they are all so beautiful, my preciouses!

:lol:

Comment

Hi There, checking in..I also agree it would be fine to send the reels that you have , great idea to be able to add a few reels in colors we need, to match our palette.
                                Thank you to everyone for thoughts and prayers for husbands surgery. He is doing well, recovering, we still have to wait for some biopsy reports, thinking positive!
                                Carrie's "cookin"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 283 users online. 0 members and 283 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X