[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Rosemary;

I just sent you my reels, fat quarters, money & labels this afternoon from USA. I sent it to you first class but included return mailing label, money & customs form that needed to be filled out for Lorna to send the reels back to me. (I forgot to fill out the value on the return customs form included in envelope , sorry) It was already sealed when the postal service showed me what needed to be filled out. I didn’t want to hold up the exchange sorting so I thought it would be faster if I sent them right to you instead of the PO Box for Lorna.
    Hope you like the fat quarters I sent. One batik & one teal color. I am number 35a & its on the way !
    Fellow Wot Rott :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by lotti
      i agree with rosemary, that little person is very sweet - what an angel - congrats roseanne
      Thanks, I am over the moon with our 4 grandchildren. Carter is our third grandson (also Charlie & Owen in NC).
      And his big sister, Olivia. One more photo & I promise I'll quit! lol

Comment

And now for something completely different -

Has anybody else come across Quiltdad? his post 'Hey girl' from Sat 17 Dec is a hoot http://www.quiltdad.com

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
          And now for something completely different -

Has anybody else come across Quiltdad? his post 'Hey girl' from Sat 17 Dec is a hoot http://www.quiltdad.com
          omg, this is so hilarious...
          thanks, ms. PosyP

Comment

Baby beats dog by a million to one!
            What a treasure to have a beautiful grandchild and to be a gramma! I'm getting two more this year - one for whom I'm sewing p-i-n-k, in March, and the other one we don't know yet - in June!

Congratulations!

Comment

Grandchildren are such a blessing. Congratulations on the new little one. We're having our 3rd in August. ....Doreen

Comment

Here are the Key Lime Pie reels. Got them finished and mailed off today along with check, label, form, and fq for Lorna and Rosemary. Can hardly wait to see what comes back...luv, luv, luv these exchanges especially when international members join in.

Comment

Mmmm, they look a little grey in the photo but they really are shades of green :?

Comment

oh, they look yummy! Key lime is one of my all time FAVs!

Comment

Oh, btw. Since I am a little new to this - ok, a LOT new - how do you gals get the really cute script signatures and stuff? Is there a tutorial or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamais
                        Oh, btw. Since I am a little new to this - ok, a LOT new - how do you gals get the really cute script signatures and stuff? Is there a tutorial or something?
                        Welcome Jamis! You will find helpful tips about the TQS forum here: http://forum/forum-questions-and-sug...-the-tqs-forum
                        including posting photos and a personal signature!

For a video about posting quilts on other parts of TQS check here: daily-blog/

For videos by Bridget about TQS Member Blogs check here: http://bridgetlilja.homestead.com/TQSTutorials.html

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by Jamais
                          Margo did a tutorial (and will probably find the link very quickly), which as usual, is excellent, just when you follow it, be aware that the site it is on is slow & 'ornery, so it can take several tries

Yup - she beat me to it :wink:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

thanks so much... I will be sure to be back with something good soon!

Jamai

Comment

My fabrics are chosen.... Parma Violets... they are the name of a sweet/candy here in the UK.. They remind me of my Grandmother who seemed to smell just like them... I think it was her talcum powder - such a soft scent. But the sweets were also a favourite of my childhood.

Hopefully I should have a signature now..

Comment

Teresa,
                                Welcome...and love your signature and your very clever screen name :wink:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 59 users online. 0 members and 59 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X