[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may very well be different when I go in to the PO. This was an online form in 2 different places at the USPS site and had the phone number asterisked. It is a small town PO here and I doubt it will be a problem even if it does ask for it. As long as I know others have already done it without needing that number, I know I won't waste a trip to town. Thanks for the help, Margo!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Yirsa,

You are right. The online version does seem to require phone numbers. I tried to fill it out, but it also only seems to be from states to overseas and not from overseas back to states. That really won't work in this case as technically I have a US mailing address. It just happens to be an APO box. If your PO does't have the form, you can order on line at the link Margo provided. The paper version does not require the numbers.

Lorna

Comment

Licorice anyone? Here's a picture of my reels. I'm thinking of chocolate for my second set....Doreen

Comment

My lemon-lime sherbert reels will be in the mail this week. Very excited to get the new reels and see what everyone has made.

Comment

Thanks, Lorna!

Comment

Originally posted by DElizabeth
              Licorice anyone? Here's a picture of my reels. I'm thinking of chocolate for my second set....Doreen
              Love it!! All the blocks are gorgeous and the food names are just TOO STINKIN' FUN!! :lol:

Comment

Ooooh, I love licorice! I reckon any black and whites with other colours could be licorice allsorts. Do you have those sweets in America and Australia and everywhere else? I love them. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                  Ooooh, I love licorice! I reckon any black and whites with other colours could be licorice allsorts. Do you have those sweets in America and Australia and everywhere else? I love them. Yum!
                  Only in specialty stores here in the states but my husband's family came here from Scotland and whenever they go back to visit they bring lots of treats. My husband's favorites are Alsorts and Milky Bars and mine are Crunchy bars and Flakeys.

Comment

Dear Wot Rott’s;

I will send a little extra money to help any lost monies due to US postal rate change. I have mine done and just need to figure out how I am going to label them. Mine are teal and I am unable to come up with a food group name other than “Teal Meal?”. I don’t know of anything that is teal except butterflies, lizards & frogs! These reels were difficult for me; made me feel like a beginner quilter! I had to cut them three times to get them just right. The 4 1/2 “ was a challenge, to make them look right I had to cut 1/8 th inch off each end so they wouldn’t look lopsided. I have 19 blocks that only turned out to be 4” long so I will be making some doll quilts out of them for my Granddaughters, lucky them! Quilt covers for their American Girl dolls!
                    I am off to research the Forum to try & find out how to label my completed blocks Oh, then there is having to pick out two fat quarters too!!

Comment

Oh oh oh,

Here is a photo of my “Teal Meals”; sounds like a diet I should go on :roll: :lol:

Comment

Barbara, they don't look teal on my monitor! They look like blueberry cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Yum!

Dawn
                        In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

Barbara, if you look at page 12 Margo has a pictorial tutorial as to how to label your spools. I did 3 columns of name and address per page rather than two. And I agree with Dawn, your blueberry cheescake looks good. Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                            Barbara, if you look at page 12 Margo has a pictorial tutorial as to how to label your spools. I did 3 columns of name and address per page rather than two. And I agree with Dawn, your blueberry cheescake looks good. Rita.
                            But, if you can think of another method that you think will work, go ahead with it!

Comment

Dawn;

Blueberry cheesecake it is ! Great name; don’t know why I got stuck on the teal :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by yirsa
                                Thanks, Lorna!
                                Hey Brenda I was admiring the quilt behind you in your profile picture. I really liked it when I saw it in Houston and now I see it is YOURS! You have some very nice quilts posted on your profile.
                                Karen
                                Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 269 users online. 0 members and 269 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X