Color my world

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color my world

Has anyone bought backing fabric yet?

This is wierd. I clicked on New Topic to see what it looked like. Didn’t write anything and got out without saving. It created its own post! Can’t delete now. Just disregard this post. I’ll be putting in a ticket.
    Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Originally posted by Flcarole View Post
      I have.

Comment

Love your choice!

Comment

Barbara, do we have any idea how many people are participating in Color My World?

Comment

• Barbara Black
            Barbara Black commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe more than 4000 downloaded the first month. I haven't asked since then since the emphasis at the "home office" has been to get this new website up and running. It's a big number...
            Barbara Black

• rehak
            rehak commented
            Editing a comment
            Because a lot of members save the patterns each year, in case they want to make the quilt some time in the future, the download number is probably much higher than the number of people actively working on the quilt. I download the patterns every year, but haven't worked on a TQS BOM quilt for quite a while because of time constraints.

Originally posted by Flcarole View Post
          Yes. Twice! Leaning towards Brushed from Marcia Derse’s The Opposites collection. Dishoo, love your choice.
          -Terri

Comment

I saw sewers were happy with the Bernina foot with the guide. I’m sewing on my Pfaff and found this foot is working great. It came with my machine. Will try to attach a photo.

Comment

Here are my first two months. I loved the freezer paper piecing method on the houses but I struggled with it on the compass. It worked well until I got to the ends of the points. It's always fun to try something completely new. I'm loving this BOM so far and can't wait to get to the rest of it!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 87 users online. 0 members and 87 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
              X