75 % Mariners Compass

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 % Mariners Compass

This reply by moneil50 has been deleted by moneil50

My 1st Mariners Compass... my 1st quilt a long... my 1st paper piecing! Such fun! Click image for larger version

Name:	5236640B-BCD6-4675-9650-03747719A654.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	882389

Barbara Black, Is the forum working, I can't seem to find the place where you start a topic or just post to a category. Sure
    will be fun to explore all the new parts of this website. Sure has taken a lot of work for The Quilt Show, but it is probably
    the best quilting website in the Whole Wide World. HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by HelenW View Post
      Barbara Black, Is the forum working, I can't seem to find the place where you start a topic or just post to a category. Sure
      will be fun to explore all the new parts of this website. Sure has taken a lot of work for The Quilt Show, but it is probably
      the best quilting website in the Whole Wide World. HelenW
      HelenW, you're right. Earlier this morning I thought I saw a button for creating a new topic, but now I don't. Maybe I was still dreaming since I was on my first cup of coffee. I also saw this morning where you could add a signature to your post. Adding it is still available, but now it doesn't appear in the posts. I'm guessing they are still working on the site. Glad it's back up, however! ~Carole
      Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Hi Carole. I too am glad it is back up. I have been moving ahead on my variation of Color My World. I will try to post a picture later today. Probably will be a learning curve to figure out how everything works. HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by nhbaskets View Post

HelenW, you're right. Earlier this morning I thought I saw a button for creating a new topic, but now I don't. Maybe I was still dreaming since I was on my first cup of coffee. I also saw this morning where you could add a signature to your post. Adding it is still available, but now it doesn't appear in the posts. I'm guessing they are still working on the site. Glad it's back up, however! ~Carole
          Good Morning Just checking to see if things on the forum are working yet. HelenW

Comment

This is a really fun project and learning the freezer paper technique was an eye opener

Comment

• sheilmrk
            sheilmrk commented
            Editing a comment
            LOVE the bicycle fabric! Perfect for this background. I have some but never thought to use it.

This was easier than I expected. I used scraps incase I messed up. Now I can use it in a future project

Comment

Originally posted by HelenW View Post

Good Morning Just checking to see if things on the forum are working yet. HelenW
            Found the New Topic button this morning!
            Carole B. aka nhbaskets

Comment

Comment

Finished the Mariner’s compass - not perfect but I’m satisfied - thank you Barbara Black for your tips!

Comment

Comment

• nhbaskets
                    nhbaskets commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love this!

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                X