[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, thank you. I tried that site, etsy, eBay, Amazon , called some places, contact Jinny’s shop as well as RJR. Posted to my guild, all but searched my friends closets! I found a wine grunge that will do but had my heart set if the Chelsea subtle floral one.

Comment

I finished piecing my Sizzle quilt a couple months ago then my phone crashed right after I took the picture and then I got busy. Anyway I finally downloaded all of my photos onto the computer. The bonus quilt top is finished also. It ended up being a redesign after I made a miscut and took a lot longer to finish than planned. The sashing and snowball corners weren't in my original plans. Now to find someone to quilt the queen size one before the October quilt show. I will do an edge to edge on the smaller one.

Comment

Annis, fantastic Sizzle! Someone asked me the other day if the person who makes the BOM in miniature has posted Afternoon Delight yet. See, you have a following.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

A little bit off topic but I thought you might enjoy seeing my miniature sewing room. It was a DIY kit that I was given for Christmas. I didn't use their fabrics, instead used my own, including a picture of my sizzle quilt printed out on fabric. The room is to scale 1:24.

Comment

Really cute!

Comment

I just like to share my Sizzle quilt. finished in 2019.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 62 users online. 0 members and 62 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X