[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather, its great that you were able to re-size your quilt and got it finished. I bet you are so proud of it. It is gorgeous, and with blue being my favourite colour, makes it even more appealing.

Comment

Well, here she is Colorful Colorado Medallion. She was a bugger and after cutting off (yes you heard that right) the entire delectable mountains border, remaking them correctly (no bias on the outside), reattaching the new border she is quilted and flat thanks to blocking. I am now very happy with her and after hoping to show her a little, she will be a wedding gift. We can't keep all of them, can we? hehe

Sharon in Colorful Colorado

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

What a beauty Sharon!

Barb :-)

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Wonderful!!

Comment

Sharon, that is truly stunning!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Sharon it is fabulous! Lucky Bride and Groom!

Comment

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful, as are all the quilts you create, I can only agree and say - how lucky are the bride and groom. x

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, Sharon! What a spectacular wedding gift!

Comment

I am finally done with quilt. I had no problems until the flying geese border and delectable mountain border. All the other measurements came out as the pattern said.. The measurement for the flying geese border didn't come out correct so that the delectable mountain border would work. I used finally ended not putting a border between the flying geese and delectable mountain borders.. Still can't figure out what the problem was, but it finally is completed. I used my reproduction fabrics and the measurements came out 83 1/2 x 83 1/2.

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Beautiful!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Well finally done with my Halo Medallion Quilt... well almost, decided it needed some berries on the outside border.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X