[vb_main_1]

New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Reneta!
    I hope you continue love to see your work.
    Barb

Comment

Renata that is beautiful
      Pam

Comment

I say, "Onward"!

Comment

Renata, I love love what you are doing with this quilt! The colors are great, and the details of ornaments and sweet cat, and everything, work so well!

It is going to be a lot of fun each month to see what you are doing.

Barb in Alabama

Comment

I finally have my January block done after doing, ripping, re-doing again and again. I chose to do a different Lynnette Anderson quilt that was featured in the Oct/Nov issue of American Patchwork and Quilting. She calls it House on a Hill. Judy

Comment

Judy, That's adorable. Colors are great.

Comment

Looking good, Judy. at least you have made a start :whistle:

Comment

That's lovely, like your colours

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Judy your block is lovely, the colours are gorgeous.
                    Pam

Comment

Judy that block is lovely, looking forward to seeing what else you do.
                      Anne

Comment

That is so cute Judy. Love the yo-yos, they make perfect hollyhocks.

Comment

Cute, Cute !!

Comment

Very cute. I love that so many people are taking their own tangent for the quilt.

I've given myself 'permission' to put mine aside for a little while I finish up a grandson's quilt and my sister's quilt. Then, I have another grandchild coming in April. I might work on it (the BOM)a bit from time to time and do little projects on it like Lois does, to keep inspired and not feel like I'm drowning in projects . I like the way it looks so far, I'm using all Kaffe and batiks.

Plus, I'm knitting a sweater with another unrealistic self-made deadline - does anybody else do that?

Comment

Thanks Ladies for all your kind words and encouragement. Much appreciated. Judy

Comment

Unrealistic self-made deadlines - yes, you are not alone!! I don't know why I do it to myself. Maybe it's just a part of the "quilting bug"??? :cheer:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X