New Group created for 2015 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy,
    Your block makes me smile.
    The chickens should be very happy living in such a pretty block.

The McKenna Ryan chicken pattern arrived today. I am ready to start a little chicken quilt for my neighbor.
    Judith

Comment

Are you going to use batiks they really suit chickens

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Batiks is good suggestion. I haven't picked out the fabrics yet. My sewing room is down in the basement and it is cold down there - but nice and cool in the summer time. Woke up at 4 AM with the flu or something. All I want to do this morning is a little hand sewing with a nice cup of tea and an audio book.

I am thinking about the people in New York and Connecticut in the blizzard with 70 mph winds and 3 feet of snow expected. Probably a lot of them will lose electricity.

Judith

Comment

Wendy, that is soooo cute! Love your cheerful colors!

Comment

Finally able to post my January block with the border completed. I want to change up the next border a bit so it will take some thought since this is going to be a winter/Christmas quilt that may not make it past the next border, haven't decided whether I'll continue or not yet... :unsure:

Comment

Very, very cute, Renata!

Comment

Renata, this is lovely! I really hope you make it passed the next border!

Working on mine as we speak....

Andrée

Comment

It's lovely Renata I'd love to see it go further

I'm still planning the next border it's worth taking time to consider options

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

It's beautiful Renata. I really hope you continue because I think this is going to be a very beautiful Christmas quilt/wall hanging.

Comment

It's beautiful, Renata! I love the little hearts in the trees!

Comment

Renata,
                        It is beautiful. Color scheme is inspired. The details are delightful.

Judith

Comment

Nancy, the trees and hearts in the trees came from Lynette Anderson's book, Stitch it for Christmas. It seemed to fit my Christmas theme perfectly.

Comment

Much too special to stop !! Forge ahead, Renata !

Comment

I'll do my best, Marilyn!

Comment

Cupcakes for February! Keep up the good work. Now, I have to stop baking cupcakes and get my month #1 done, so I can make the cake and eat it too! :whistle:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 321 users online. 0 members and 321 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X