No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

How do you stop your foot pedal from moving around?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes. it's is absurd! ... 'surd for short. :mrgreen:

living in Central Denmark
    Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

That's what I want. Please Santa, a surd of fabric!

Comment

I bought a medium sized rubber backed rug. It keeps my tootsies warmer when it gets cold and there is a draft and it catches dirt/gravel rocks that got stuck in my shoes and it even collects threads that go a stray... the foot pedal stays put and I can roll it up, take it out on the steeps and give it a shack out... multi purpose.. That’s what its all about baby! LOL!

Merry Christmas to you all.
        Bren from F R E E Z I N G cold SD. Really cold negative 4 below zero Fahrenheit tonight.. Putting an extra quilt on the bed tonight... stay warm all...

Comment

Bren, good to see you back! Wishing you a happy holiday season and stay warm!

Comment

Welcome back, Bren! Sounds like quilting weather in SD. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hi Bren, nice to hear from you again. What a lovely photo - is that frost or snow on the tree branches? It looks like frost. I don't know how you stick the cold. We are having a ridiculously balmy 13ºC here today.

Comment

Hi Rita, I am so Great it is scary. God is so good to me and my family.. Yes it is Frost.. Such a gorgeous day that was.. when it did warm up it looked like a winter wonderland as the frost started to fall it looked like snow... BEAUTIFUL.. It is good to have a little time to chat and catch up will all of you.. We had a terrible drought and fire season this past growing season... I have never seen it this bad before...Hardly any feed was produced in my area so many ranchers are selling off their cattle herds because they cant afford to buy hay… I know God has a plan so I just need to trust in it... I see lots getting done on the reels and it is so fun to see everyone’s progress. I just LOVE it! And I really am ready to do another swap… I got Edita’s newest book and was really wishing for a strip swap… Do you know if anyone on line is doing any swaps right now? I have been widdleing away with my button hole stitches around all my appliqué on my reel quilt... It is taking forever as I hardly find the time to work on it... My quilt studio is coming along, It is decorated so cute for Christmas... We turned the big school flag pole into a giant candy cane with red and white Christmas lights and we put up a bunch of non-existing Christmas trees up on the acreage and filled them with lights and the 1 big old cedar tree is covered in lights too.. it looks so good at night... We have kids coming from the AZ dessert for Christmas so they will stay at the Studio. I put in 1 full sized bed and 1 hide abed/couch so they don’t have to sleep on the floor... LOL and I put in a microwave, oven, stove, frig, coffee pot, a shower and some carpets on the floors... It is looking really warm and cozy... I am loving it... Still haven’t finished with the painting outside or the hole patching and painting on the inside but I am gaining thanks to the help of dh. I cant not understand why I can not seem to pick colors of paint for my walls when I don’t have any trouble picking fabric colors for quilts… Why is that???? Gotta go, We need to visit the neighbors and drop off a bunch of Christmas goodies… All the Church stopped over at the studio after service today and viewed our progress and it was so fun to listen to some of the stories of their time in the building while they went to school there… very funny stories… Anyway I made a bunch of sneeze boxes and fabric folded Christmas tree ornaments and all the girls and ladies went home with their choice…. So it was fun. Have a Merry Christmas everyone… I already have my new years resolution figured out does everyone else?

Comment

Well, I am glad to hear from you too Bren. Sounds like you won't have to ever leave you studio once it is done What is a sneeze box? Picture please?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 60 users online. 0 members and 60 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X