[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. I love the dots in the white fabric.

Comment

Very impressive!!!

Comment

I just did and I fixed it. Funny that I didn’t notice it until I looked at the picture again

Comment

How do I add my pics

Comment

First block out of the shoot, and I forgot the rules. No white in the first one. Thought I might make my mistake into a design element, lol, and make my blocks in the middle of my quilt without white. We’ll see. Using 12” blocks and TQS fabric bundle.

Comment

Very nice! Can’t help but being partial to the purple.

Comment

I didn't realize we were not supposed to use white! Oops!! I a

m learning so much from watching Alex!!

Comment

I LOVE everyone's blocks so far. Barbara, thank you, thank you, thank you for the tips. For blocks 1 b, c & d I trimmed the HST with a bloc loc tool, changed my thread to 80 wt and measured after each square addition. It took a little longer at the outset, but all three measured 6 1/2" in the end and I didn't have to spend the time blocking them to get them to measure up which took more time on the back end and the results weren't as pleasing. Here is block 1. Now to cutting out block 2. I think I will use a combo of sizes and see where that takes me.

Comment

Block #2 done. I’ll post pictures as soon as I take them. This is sooooo much fun! Thanks, Alex. My little Daphne is my pic. All 8 lbs of her.

Comment

Sewskeel, go back a few pages, I posted step by step instructions for posting photos. It is currently on page 4

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                      North Alabama, USA
                      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

My first block

Comment

For whatever reason I'm having a real problem starting this one. I can't see it working in my head and so I'm having trouble even making the first cut. So, I've done zero. I keep looking at the pile of fabric and ... bupkiss.

Comment

#2 Block. And my inspiration fabric.

Comment

Using the mystery as a leader ender. So far three blocks finished.

Comment

You can use whatever you wish!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 79 users online. 0 members and 79 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X