[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Where are the blogs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy, I've added a follow by e-mail link so you should be able to follow me that way. As to why you can't post a comment, I don't know. . .unless you need a gmail address. The batting is 80/20 and I used a wide and long zig zag stitch. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Comment

Thanks ive subscribed ok. I'll have a go at putting batting together I usually just lay it together on the backing. It'll be much easier to use pre prepared than fiddling around trying to get bits that match. I don't throw any away I even use more than one bit for a postcard

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I miss the blogs. Thanks for posting your blog links.

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=132318
          Thanks Karen for letting me know. Have you got a blog?.
          I only had my blog here on TQS. I really liked being able to go one place and find all the different blogs posted there. I sure miss keeping up with all our friends so the email reminder on you guys' new blogs is a good idea. There is no way I would go to each profile to see if the person has a blog and track it down!
          I don't have a blog because I don't know who would read it. The one here seemed like just talking to friends and sharing life. A REAL blog seems so official and like I'd have to have something actually sewn or important to write.
          Thanks for the blog and email notification links you guys are posting so I can catch up with old friends again!
          Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Karen,
            I too have missed checking in with people via the blogs. I always enjoyed reading about your projects and family. I hope you will begin your own blog and post notification here when you update it. I'm not computer savvy; but, have managed to do some editing on my blog template and added a button to follow via e-mail. I figure if I can manage it, the process really is doable!!! Thank you for providing a comment here!

Comment

Karen I'd read it. I found it really easy using the wordpress free one.

Comment

I might have to think about starting a blog. Terry and Wendy and Nancy I tried to comment on your blogs but I don,t think it worked. Do I have to have gmail so I can have a Google account to post a comment?

Comment

Originally posted by "kfstitcher" post=132369
                  I might have to think about starting a blog. Terry and Wendy and Nancy I tried to comment on your blogs but I don,t think it worked. Do I have to have gmail so I can have a Google account to post a comment?
                  Karen,
                  I think you can post as anonymous if you don't have a gmail account. Just be sure to sign enough of your 'name' so friends will know it's you.
                  Luann
                  www.letscreatetoday.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Karen -

You should be able to comment on my blog anonymously. When I bring up the blog, below the comment box there is a "Comment as:" selection. I think if you choose "Anonymous" then you don't have to have an account anywhere. Do you see that when you go to the blog?

I'd love it if you started a blog, too!

Comment

Originally posted by "rehak" post=132371
                      Hi Karen -

You should be able to comment on my blog anonymously. When I bring up the blog, below the comment box there is a "Comment as:" selection. I think if you choose "Anonymous" then you don't have to have an account anywhere. Do you see that when you go to the blog?

I'd love it if you started a blog, too!
                      I did see the option for anonymous. I can't remember if I tried that too or just gave up since I didn't know if posting anonymously was "proper form". Next time I'll give it a try.

Comment

Karen,
                        I've enabled anonymous comments. I didn't know that was possible!
                        http://terryknott.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cool! I'll try again next time. I hope you don't get a bunch of anonymous weirdos commenting...oh wait that would be ME.

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I'm so glad to read everyone's blogs. I wrote one yesterday. Hope you all got the email. If not, here's the link:
                              http://www.blog.bjfabricartist.com/2015/08/working-with-different-fabric-types/ B)

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Please put me out of my misery. Do you remember the name of the quilter who had a TQS blog and showed step by step stages of a portrait of a child ? grandchild. She also made award winning quilts of talls trees and woodland.
                                Thanks I'm sure you'll remember.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 241 users online. 0 members and 241 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X