[vb_main_1]

Where are the blogs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "quilting00" post=133514
    Have an updated post to my blog. This one is about a mystery BOM using EPP hexagons.
    I'm enjoying the process and on my own, I NEVER would have chosen this project.
    Click on the word link to visit me. Please answer my question in the comments on my blog.
    Thanks for visiting!!!
    Terri, I tried to comment on your blog but I can't make it work. Do I need to have a Blogger blog to comment?
    Marianne

Comment

Marianne,
      Thank you for visiting!! No, you don't need to have a blogger blog to comment. Scroll to the end of the page where there is a box to type your comment. Under this section is bold lettering: "Comment as" and to the right of this lettering is a drop down box. Click on the drop down box and select "anonymous" . You should be able to click publish and that's it! Please type your name at the end of your comment so I know who visited! Thank you again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "quilting00" post=133574
        Marianne,
        Thank you for visiting!! No, you don't need to have a blogger blog to comment. Scroll to the end of the page where there is a box to type your comment. Under this section is bold lettering: "Comment as" and to the right of this lettering is a drop down box. Click on the drop down box and select "anonymous" . You should be able to click publish and that's it! Please type your name at the end of your comment so I know who visited! Thank you again!!!
        I tried the "anonymous" today so we'll see if that comes through. I didn't see it straight away but I guess you have moderation of comments turned on.
        Marianne

Comment

I took some photos and have been working to keep ideas percolating in my head. You can read about my thoughts here:
          or go to the link:
          http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2015/10/inspiration-where-does-it-come-from.html

I asked what inexpensive way you inspiring yourself and if you have Artist dates. Please come look and leave a comment!

Thank you!

Comment

Such a great post, I replied but sorry I spelt your name wrong

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thank you Terry for the insightful post!

geneva
              Geneva

Comment

Wendy, no worries about my name spelling. . .my dad loved the name Terrance. Then, when I turned out to be a girl, he decided Terry would be as good as it got! I've met a lot of females named Teri, Terri, Tery, Terrie, etc. I only have met one that spelled her name Terry like I do and that was her name as in not short for Theresa! When I was young, I hated my name. (I liked Andrea.) When I was in high school, I started receiving all sorts of mail. . .some addressed to Mr. Terry L. Knott; some addressed to Ms. Terry L. Knott. . often from the same company. What was interesting was that the letters were often slightly different. Males seemed to "get" more. What an eye opener!!! That was when I loved my name! BTW Lee is my middle name.
                Geneva, Thank you for your comment!

Comment

You are welcome Terry.

BTW, my ex husband's name is Terry. His mom named him after the cartoon Terry and the Pirate. (!!) Glad he left me 40 some years ago. I've had a wonderful life with out him.

I like you much better Terry! Ha! B)

Take care, geneva
                  Geneva

Comment

I started another project using 7" squares that were from our fall retreat from last year. Thought I'd better do something before I collected more in another week! I posted the information in my blog:

Please come visit me! I love to receive comments.

Comment

I'm packing for a quilt retreat. Hmmm what projects to take??? I've blogged about the projects plus I've shared a few photos of my progress on "Positively!" Please come visit. I'd love it if you left a comment! Thanks!

Comment

I'm so pleased to introduce you to Arabella. I feel like I've birthed a beautiful young woman. LOL

Please let me know what you think of her.

http://jojohall.blogspot.com/2015/11/introducing-arabella.html

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                        <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

I shared my first book club quilt here:
                          http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2015/11/first-book-club-quilt-davinci-code.html

For the longest time, this was my husband's favorite quilt!
                          Here is a photo of the back:

Please come visit!

Comment

Come visit my blog. I shared a cape I stitched for our granddaughter!!
                            You can also click here:
                            http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-cape-fit-for-princess.html
                            Thanks for visiting!

Comment

Terry,

The joy on your granddaughter's face says it all! Good job grandma!

geneva
                              Geneva

Comment

I know what you mean--the quilt show blog was so easy and comfortable. Now I'm a REAL blogger--hee hee. Don't be intimidated. Just be yourself. My blog is pretty easy because it is usually project-oriented but I occasionally throw in a recipe, a trip to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art or something silly like Rubber Duckie adventures. I am finally going through this forum so I can visit everyone's blog. I wish I could follow everyone but you know how time is. Visit me at
                                www.icandyet.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X