[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Where are the blogs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the name of your blog,. It seems perfect! I'll go see your blog.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Originally posted by "MargaritaW" post=132199
      Betty Jo, you need to send a message to the webmaster to see if they can do that, it sure would help.
      I can't figure out how to do more than place the suggestion here. It isn't precisely a technical problem, and I looked around for another avenue. I think this was where they would look for such suggestions. Maybe they will.

Comment

I don't see a way to add a signature, will have to ask webmaster. I guess some people had a signature carry over from the old website.

You can list your blog address in your profile, under "About Me". Click on Edit Profile and there is a space to add your website info. Be sure to make it visible by clicking on the appropriate icon on the right side. Others will then have to go to your profile, click on About Me and will be able to see your web address.

Kathy

Comment

And how do I know to go there?and Who has a blog? Might as well just type in the link every time....Hummmm :huh: :S

Comment

Marilyn, I just signed up for Nancy's, BJ's and Luann's blogs. I recieve email notification when they post something new. They posted links on another thread, probably on the Virtual Retreat.

Comment

Originally posted by "idaho" post=132212
              And how do I know to go there?and Who has a blog? Might as well just type in the link every time....Hummmm :huh: :S
              Marilyn,
              If you go to my blog, there's a box in the upper right corner that you can put your email address in. Each time I post you will get an email of the post. You don't have to go to the actual blog to read it . To comment you do have to visit the actual blog. So, if your in the mood to check it out, do make a comment as I'm doing another giveaway this month.
              www.letscreatetoday.blogspot.com
              Luann

Comment

I have been enjoying all of your comments and will start following your blogs soon. :lol: I did not realize our blogs did not follow the new website as I had had to abandon it because I could no longer post so it looks like I have no access to my old posts. :angry: My posts here were my best and I still don't quite have the same rhythm in my new blog. :S Bottom line, I need to learn a lot more and also how to save my blogs in case something happens on wordpress. I like wordpress but it has been rather a steep learning curve. For now, I think I will write my posts off-line and save them that way. Good luck everyone!

Comment

I've added an email subscribe to my blog can someone tell me if it shows and opens, I'll not be offended if you don't subscribe thanks x
                  https://cottonfeathered.wordpress.com it's bottom of the right margin

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy, it shows up and I signed up!!
                    Luann

Comment

Thanks Luann I'm spending ages finding my way around it but ok so far

Comment

Kathy, I looked at mine. My website has been there and public all along., yet I don't see it here. ?????

Comment

Originally posted by "Sewdreamy" post=132224
                          Kathy, I looked at mine. My website has been there and public all along., yet I don't see it here. ?????
                          Hi BJ -

I went to your profile and clicked on the link for your web site. It looks like you forgot the "." between the "www" and the "bj", so the link doesn't work. I believe this is the mechanism that Kathy is talking about:

- Go to the person's profile page
                          - Click on "About me" (or whatever that link was"
                          - Click on the Website link

Of course, I'm only doing this for a test. I won't be using this path to see if others have a blog because it is too cumbersome.....

If we get to the point where we can update our signatures, and if we're allowed to put links in the signatures, then we'll be able to do it here in a way that is useful and easy. Who knows if we'll get to that point.....

Comment

Thanks Nancy. I fixed it. Still, we don't have it under our signature or picture, and we can only put either our website or our blog. It would be so nice to see both with our avatar or signature.

Comment

Wendy, I visited your blog and thought it was quite nice. In fact, I loved it. I loved seeing your home town. I left a comment but I don't know if I was successful.

Comment

Thank you Lois I can't see a comment from you but I'll have another look

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 88 users online. 0 members and 88 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X