[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Still going down....... :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith, most of my clothes are very baggy, but I refuse to buy too much new stuff while the weight is still going down. So, please, be gentle with Dwight!

But later this week I'm off to the shops for a real necessity: My knickers are falling down..... Giggle! And there won't be any before and after pictures you'll be delighted to know! :P
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Good on you, Lorchen!

Comment

Lorchen, maybe you could donate them to Terrie's underpants quilt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Now, there is an idea, Rita! Yohooooo..... Terrie! Plenty of fabric in those now obsolete garments! :evil:

Comment

Lorchen,

You are looking fabulous! Congrats on the continued wieght loss even while away. Such an inspiration!

Lorna

Comment

I'm soooo proud of you Lorchen. OK, maybe a little jealous too, but it is my fault I have no will power now. I know that a person has to be in the right frame of mind to really lose weight. You are there and that is wonderful. I am not, but I think I am getting closer. It will come in time.
              I am starting to train for a long hike. Next summer we are planning on hiking the Grand Portage in MN. It is over eight miles of rough terrain. Hike in 8 miles, camp overnight, and hike back out 8 miles. Crazy to do, but DH and I are going to attempt it. With the training I am hoping for alittle weight loss.

Comment

Wow.... that sounds tough. I could not do that. Not fit enough, and a little too old to get fit quickly. You better start training for that now. And don't put a Featherweight in your backpack. Just a little hand-sewing will do. I can see it now...... sitting (exhausted) at a camp fire, happily stitching 1/4 inch hexagons together

Comment

Cathy, that sounds like such a great thing to do and definitely achievable for next year. Go for it girl. It takes 28 days to form a new habit so forget about losing weight, just get into those walking boots and take it one step at a time. I really want to read more about this adventure please keep us posted.

Comment

Yup. Sounds like a great hike. One step at a time... Every week a few more and you'll get there! And back again

Comment

Our lovely Lorchen

and over 7 stone later 8) 8) 8)

Fabulous and strong

Ann's changed a bit as well :lol: :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Sorry Pam :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

OMG! That is really amazing. Wendy how clever of you to get a before and after photo. I wonder what will be left of Lorchen when we all meet up at FoQ next year?

Comment

:lol: Wendy. Anne for someone at a quilt show you don't look too happy, or had you overspent already :wink:

Rita, I am worried that the rest of us are going to look fat next year if Lorchen loses much more weight.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

living in Central Denmark
                              Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Great going Lorchen! You are an inspiration to us all!

Rita, I am not making an underpants quilt :lol:

living in Central Denmark
                                Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 93 users online. 0 members and 93 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X