Still going down....... :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yupi yee

Comment

Way to go Lorchen! Love your attitude and that photo of you and Eva is so darling. Keep up with the good work, you're an inspiration to many.

Rita, your DH and kids got to have the greatest time with you. Love your sense of humor and also how good you are with words.

Comment

Lorchan, your going great guns. Rita You beat me to it :lol: :lol:

Personally I have been having trouble with the sugar monster and stayed about the same for ages & ages now, but am going to start being stricter with my self again...

Comment

Lorchen, you look fantastic keep going girl.
          Rita you must be a hoot to live with.....great sense of humour.
          Laughter is the best medicine.
          Anne

Comment

Lorchen, your smile says it all!! Great photo of you and Eva!! You truly are an inspiration to all of us! Hugs, Robin

Comment

Wow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

How fun it would be to sew with all of you on a lazy morning!

Stones and bowling balls are similar then - BBs max out at 16 pounds with most adults using 14 or 15. Dwight's and mine are 15.5... :shock: (I know - how can we walk? <-- That's from the prank phone call to the bowling pro shop...)

Lorchen, I'll share your well-wishes with him. And keep going girl! But don't remove all the chaos from your life. How boring that would be!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                  How fun it would be to sew with all of you on a lazy morning!

Stones and bowling balls are similar then - BBs max out at 16 pounds with most adults using 14 or 15. Dwight's and mine are 15.5... :shock: (I know - how can we walk? <-- That's from the prank phone call to the bowling pro shop...)

Lorchen, I'll share your well-wishes with him. And keep going girl! But don't remove all the chaos from your life. How boring that would be!
                  :lol: :lol: :lol: Too true Lorchen, you have to retain some of the madness and the badness, like me! :mrgreen:

Comment

I'm in with the madness and badness - always

Comment

Whooo Hooo Lorchen! You are looking sooooo good. Yes Wendy, I've a feeling that we might walk right past Lorchen at Birmingham.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Congrats Lorchen! Keep up the good work.

Comment

I met up with Lorchen and Wendy for lunch at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham yesterday. What a shame we couldn't have spent all afternoon nattering, but Lorchen had duties to return to and Wendy and I were only there for the day sostill had too a lot to still see and do.

I took this photo of Lorchen in front of her entry. Apologies that it is a wee bit blurred. I think I had the camera on the wrong setting. Believe me she is a lot thinner than she looks as her tee shirt is a tad too large on her these days. I could get my arms round her :-) She is looking soooooo good!!!

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Looking good, Lorchen!! Pam, I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with Wendy and Lorchen. I'll look forward to a full report in our next chat! Hugs, Robin

Comment

Fantastic Lorchen!!! You are an inspiration to me. I am on my own "Fitness 60" program ( a play on words "freedom 55"). Last month got a personal trainer at our local gym who has set me up to get back to being in shape and physically fit so that I can hike without getting out of breath!! ll be 58 in Jan and have given myself lots of time and plan on losing 60 pounds along the way. Actually I was a bit shocked to learn that with my current weight, I am classified as obese.
                              I'll let you know once my first stone or 2 bowling balls are off!!
                              cheers
                              Jeanine.

Comment

Great photo, Pam.

living in Central Denmark
                                Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X