[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Justin Shults Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Justin, I'd better add my kudos to the list before it gets so long you won't read it!

You do a fantastic job behind the scenes and in the MC role on the shows!

What do you mean the Astros aren't any good? I know, I know, but they made it to the World Series. Just getting there is an honor!

Lynn, in Houston which is close to southeast Texas!

Comment

And Justin, I have to add my thoughts to this list as well. Why was I drawn to you on first impression several years ago? Because of the passion with which you spoke that first time I met you. I think that's one of your most endearing qualities: that you say what you feel and you live it as well.....I've seen that so many times in these past few years and what a joy it was last week to spend in La Veta and see it first hand....Laughter and tears as well were shared because of you.

:lol: Keep on loving life and keep on inspiring others as you do just by being you. Yep, this is a great fan club to be a member of. :lol:

Hugs to you,
      Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

Make me a member too! I met Justin at a seminar in New Albany, Indiana. You meet him once and it's like you've known him forever. We've been e-mailing recently. He let me know I get to go to La Veta next year!!

Comment

Sign me up too! I am a dedicated fan already! I met Justin at the Houston Quilt Festival a few years ago and then again during a season 1 TQS taping.

Maybe members of the Justin Fan Club can be Bad Bart Deputies....... :idea:

Comment

Originally posted by mknavy90
            LOL!! That's a great name!

Comment

Originally posted by mknavy90
              I like it. The BBD's!!! :lol:
              chris in Mid-Mo

Comment

I haven't met Justin but I admire him on who the real heros are. They are my heros also. I want to join too. Sandy in TN

Comment

Ya know.......when TQS started we were blessed with a couple scheduled chat times to get to know Ricky & Alex. Seems to me that it's time for some more scheduled chats to get to know the J&J better too. I vote YEAH!!! :!:

Comment

Great thought Linda

Comment

I like the idea of a chat with Justin also. That would be fun.

Vicki... A Sooner Fan also

Comment

Woo Hoo! Ask and you shall receive. Justin will be our guest in Chat room Featured Guest next Thursday, June 26, 2008 from 5-6:00pm Pacific/8-9:00pm Eastern. Tell all the fans to mark their calendars.

Lilo :roll:

Comment

woosh! that was quick. Oh boy this will be fun !

Comment

Whoa, how fun! How fast can you type, Justin? :wink: Maybe you'll have to have someone type for you, as you read and dictate - like Denise Labadie did!!! Ricky, are you as proficient with the computer keyboard as you are the piano? :lol:
                            Hugs,
                            Jan in Spokane

Comment

Well... I will be just south of Glacier Bay National Park on board the National Geographic Sea Bird on my way to visit my son David in Anchorage, sooooo, Justin I will have to catch up later!!! You all will have a great time. I will just read the transcript when I get home and have a great laughing time. Cindy in STL until Saturday then Alaska woo hoo!!
                              Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

OK Justin. You have yet to tell us about the "ouch" on the road trip... We will find out 8) ...Ruby in sunny Fallbrook CA
                                Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 74 users online. 0 members and 74 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X