[vb_main_1]

Justin Shults Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Shults Fan Club

Yeah for Justin!!!!! How many members will we have for Justin Shults Fan Club???? Justin you were great in the road trip...even if there was an "ouch". Ruby in Fallbrook, CA

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

ops:
    Thanks Ruby and there is a LONGGGGGGG story behind the 'ouchy'! I'll have to explain someday! ops:

Comment

This is so great. Justin, I've been enjoying you since the first intros of TQS shows. You're a natural. The road trip is so exciting. And I can't wait to see what is next. Do you get to choose a special place to visit, also? And do tell, when were jelly beans first introduced? I was surprised they were in that candy shop.
      chris in Mid-MO

Comment

Originally posted by crscruse
        This is so great. Justin, I've been enjoying you since the first intros of TQS shows. You're a natural. The road trip is so exciting. And I can't wait to see what is next. Do you get to choose a special place to visit, also? And do tell, when were jelly beans first introduced? I was surprised they were in that candy shop.
        chris in Mid-MO
        Hi Chris, Jelly beans have actually been around since the 17th century but were introduced here in the US around in the early 1900's. Isn't Google great!!!! Justin

Comment

I definitely want to join the Justin Fan Club!!! I got to meet him and he is as natural and warm in person.
          Justin, I think it would be great, for the next road trip, if you get to go someplace that's special to you. :wink: Where are you from, anyway? Texas? :?:
          eileenkny

Comment

I think I'm a charter member of this fan club. I remember meeting Justin the first time he was working in Ricky's booth either in Paducah, or Houston, several years ago (I've slept since then, so can't remember which it was). He's a peach.

Pat in Rockport, TX

Comment

I make a motion that our guest of honor gives us a brief bio!! Where are you from? School? How did you and Ricky meet? How difficult is it to deal with so many quilters??? And what does your mother have to say about your eating habits these days???
              All your other mothers want to know these things and anything else you are willing to share with us.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I agree with Margo. Bio, please! Thanks, WandaM
                Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Yes, tell all! I met Justin at the quilt show in Houston, he was very helpful.
                  Frances in Austin

Comment

Yeah, dish J! :wink:

Comment

I met Justin in La Veta and he has got more energy than anyone I know. Justin made me and everyone feel welcome. I'm sure you all know what a wonderful entertainer he is!
                      Love ya, Justin!

Comment

If Justin doesn't tell the sorry about the OOps in Anita... I will! :wink:

Comment

Ok I did a oops... I meant to say "the story" not "the sorry"
                          :shock:

Comment

I met Justin,in Houston last year. then again in Livermore at the Super Seminar. he sure is a lovable fellow, Very helpfull too.

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

OMG! I'm so excited Justin. You answered me personally so I feel like a giddy teenager. (well, this is a fan club, isn't it?) Anyway, I also love Google and I shudda checked that but it was way more fun hearing the answer from you. And I'm really surprised at the answer. No wonder they have become the perfect food group. Red food group, yellow food group, green food group..........................
                              chris in Mid-MO

Originally posted by Justin
                              Originally posted by crscruse
                              chris in Mid-MO
                              Hi Chris, Jelly beans have actually been around since the 17th century but were introduced here in the US around in the early 1900's. Isn't Google great!!!! Justin

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 77 users online. 0 members and 77 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X