[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have emailed my partner twice & had no reply so am guessing she is not interested.
    We were team 104.

Comment

Lorchen, look on Pinterest and search miniature quilts. Be prepared to go down the Pinterest rabbit hole.

Hugs, sharon

Comment

Valerieg. I am also having the same problem. We are team 101 and after the initial pairing I emailed my partner and received a short reply. Since then I have emailed twice with no reply. After getting Wendy involved I tried again, but still nothing. I know how you feel.
        OlgaJo

Comment

Have you emailed Wendy to let her know? Maybe you can get a new partner.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

could some of these no replies or no responses be participants on vacation and away from their emails?

Comment

May be emails are going into junk folder try using the private messages on here. Bet your partner feels the same but thought they would have contacted Wendy if they'd not heard from you.

Comment

I "re-purposed" an old topic that had not been used in several years. I hope to get permission to delete the old posts in the next day or so...then I will have to figure out how to delete the old posts. Cheers Wendy

Comment

Let Wendy Grande know. She may decide to give you another partner.
                  From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Yes I've let Wendy know & she has already assigned me a new partner, how quick was that!!

Comment

I have a new partner, Margaret Mc. Thanks .

Comment

I admit to being slow off the mark for making my first reply to my partner. Sometimes we need to think about what we want to write in reply, ( and sleep on it); and sometimes life just gets in the way. Now however we have each other's email and have located each other via Pinterest and Feb/messenger. Hi Michele!

Comment

I have contacted my buddy a couple of times and she hasn't replied, if she doesn't get back to me do I get another partner.

Comment

Good Afternoon Wendy I have some housekeeping questions about the International Miniature Quilt Exchange.

I have been receiving email acknowledgements from quilters joining in on the exchange and that is fabulous. It is just unclear what to do with the emails.
                            It is a great forum and thank you for moderating and protecting us in the process. Can you please publish protocols about
                            contacting other members in the exchange to sign up as a friend. When browsing the members I see where some have friends and others are showing no friends so not sure how this comes about. I understand the instructions for the quilts but somewhat confused on how we mingle together.
                            Happy Quilting everyone!!

Comment

Good Afternoon Wendy I have some housekeeping questions about the International Miniature Quilt Exchange.

I have been receiving email acknowledgements from quilters joining in on the exchange and that is fabulous. It is just unclear what to do with the emails.
                              It is a great forum and thank you for moderating and protecting us in the process. Can you please publish protocols about
                              contacting other members in the exchange to sign up as a friend. When browsing the members I see where some have friends and others are showing no friends so not sure how this comes about. I understand the instructions for the quilts but somewhat confused on how we mingle together.
                              Happy Quilting everyone!!

Comment

Hello - If you have not received a reply from your messages to your partner - please let me know. Some of our quilters have been on holiday, had PC problems, had our emails go to Spam files, and in some cases Life just got in the way. There are also a couple of teams where Quilting is the common language and Google translate is a new best friend!
                                First let me know!!
                                Then I can get in contact with the non-responding partner to find out what is going on.
                                Then we can make a decision about getting a new partner.

My goal is to make this an extraordinary International Exchange experience for everyone - so please let me know if there are any issues.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X