[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Beverly! It turned out spectacular!

Comment

Very, very nice! Yes, that was a fun time during all of the exchanges we did back then! I think I have spotted my spool in your quilt. I did mine in brown and gold tones. My spools are still in a stack awaiting my attention.

Dawn

Comment

Yes, that is yours, Dawn. I'm going to put every one's name and where they're from for each spool on my quilt label. Such a fun, fun time to remember!

Comment

Beverly, your spools quilt turned out so beautifully! Congratulations on finishing it, enjoy it! It does hark back to wonderful times when we participated in this exchange!

Comment

One of the spools is yours, Renata. My husband asked me who this quilt was for - and my answer was ME!

Comment

Brilliant to see another finish :woohoo: must get on with the applique on mine :whistle:

Comment

Me, Too!

Comment

so so so good Beverly, turned into an absolutely beautiful quilt. I would never give this away either!
                  my spools are still waiting patiently (they don't have much choice), but they will be made - and hopefully be turned into beach huts - hmmmmmm
                  havn't been thinking about this one in ages - might have a go at making a drawing or ten.
                  I was at IKEA last night and purchased the MALA easel, together with the paper roll - it's been placed next to my sofa so that i can doodle and experiment. the chalkboard side will be covered with a pin-pad to try out scrappy variations... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50021076/ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comment

Thank you. What a neat idea, Lotti, making beach huts out of them. I bet I'd get in to a lot of trouble going to an Ikea store. The closest one to me is about a 3 1/2 hour drive but it just might be worth it!! My resolution this year was to not start anything new until I finished those projects that have been waiting for me to finish for a LONG TIME. The spools quilt surely fit the bill. I have loved Edyta Sitar since the first time she appeared on TQS. Now I'm focusing on the 2014 BOM, A - Z. I have been appliqueing the borders off and on for a month (at least a million little circles But I'm getting closer to being done with them and love the quilt, so it's fun.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X