[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, haven't checked in for awhile. I'm certainly in no rush, but wondered if someone had an update on the reels. Thanks! Barb

Comment

Latest News From Headquarters !

Good News - BOTH of Toni's parcels of reels have been delivered from the postal maw!

Bad News - They were delivered right back where they started from, to Toni :shock: :shock:

Completely ridiculous I know, but this being the case, Toni has agreed to 'throw in the towel', with this exchange, and myself & Lorna will be filling out all the parcels to 41 reels from her baggie, ASAP and getting them in the post.

Comment

Oh that must be so frustrating for Toni! I think she gets the medal for effort considering how unwell she has been feeling. How about sending her the spare reels?

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
          Oh that must be so frustrating for Toni! I think she gets the medal for effort considering how unwell she has been feeling. How about sending her the spare reels?
          That has already crossed my mind, although she is probably indundated with them (2 x 82 of them!)

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
            Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
            That has already crossed my mind, although she is probably indundated with them (2 x 82 of them!)
            That's true, I hadn't thought of that. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
              Latest News From Headquarters !

Good News - BOTH of Toni's parcels of reels have been delivered from the postal maw!

Bad News - They were delivered right back where they started from, to Toni :shock: :shock:

Completely ridiculous I know, but this being the case, Toni has agreed to 'throw in the towel', with this exchange, and myself & Lorna will be filling out all the parcels to 41 reels from her baggie, ASAP and getting them in the post.
              Thank you Rosemary and Lorna for all your work, I know this has been frustrating for both of you and all of us do appreciate all your efforst.

Comment

Ditto on the thanks to Rosemary and Lorna.....retiring after years as a Postmaster I can big time relate with the frustrations of tracking down a missing parcel....and international to boot....Yuk!

Comment

Thank you, Rosemary and Lorna for all you have done and sorry that Toni has had to throw in the towel on this. While she may be left with a bunch of reels, but they are all identical, in sets of two. Perhaps sending her the spares might allow her to put something unique together and there will be a story to tell from her particular quilt.

Comment

Well, at least the post office found the first set of reels. Ditto to all the work your girls have done. Looking forward to seeing my package soon.

Have a wonderful day, Sharon

Comment

Rosemary and Lorna, I repeat everyones' thanks and appreciation for all your work. You have done a great job. When things are beyond your control you just do the best you can, and you two have done that.
                      Toni, thank you for trying so hard to get the reels out. Your hard work is appreciated too. I hope you are feeling better now. Make something wonderful with your reels, and post a pic. I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

Toni, I am so sorry for you! Dissapointment and frustration must the word right about now, if you are in need of reels to complete your project I will be happy to send some.

Thank you ladies for your continued dedication, I always find it fun to have something to look forward to, what an exciting package it will be!

Regarding my dear husband, surgery tomorrow to remove tumor, thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, it really is wonderful to have such a super support system of beautiful people. Carrie

Comment

Thanks for all your work on this project, Rosemary and Lorna. However, I don't mind if you just send what you have and forget about trying to make up the difference yourselves. It is easier for us each to make one or two reels, than for you two to make 2 x 41. :roll: Why not just send what you have, and we can easily make up the difference - it will take about five minutes to make 2 tiny reels...what do you think?

Comment

Carrie, the very best of luck to you and your husband tomorrow.

Comment

I agree --don't make more for us. We are very capable of making an extra one or two for ourselves.
                              Carrie -- good luck with surgery tomorrow.

Sharon

Comment

Carrie, wish you and your husband all the best for tomorrow--a good and speedy recovery!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 285 users online. 0 members and 285 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X