[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol: Lorna--that is soooo funny! I had to share that one with my husband we both had a great laugh!

Comment

Update on the 'apricot & cranberry and whole-everything flour' tea brack:
      I love it
      My mom thinks it's great and that I should hide the second one
      When we asked my dad - the one who will not touch anything made with whole-wheat flour with a ten foot pole - his answer was:
      "I don't know, I only had two slices..."
      It has therefore been in officially dad-approved :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guess where I'm off to tomorrow...
      DDO in Montreal - to meet Terrie Can't wait. :P :P :P

Comment

And I can't wait either...but I have decided not to stay up all night to clean the house!!! I want to be rested for our visit! So exciting!!

Comment

Great news Lotti! Sounds like it was a very interesting brack. I always have the same dilemma about whether to put the second one in the freezer - but if I am not quick enough the first one is gone too soon. :roll:

Hope you two have a great play date.

Comment

We just got back from Cuba. Had a wonderful trip! I'm finally caught up on ALL the posts I missed. Love the recipes and pictures of the breads. Made me hungery! Also really enjoyed the pictures of the sorting. It's exciting knowing that several packages have been mailed. Love the reel-sex-change!!! too funny!...Have a wonderful day....Doreen

Comment

Welcome back Doreen! Did you get some nice photos in Cuba? Would you be interested in doing a NQR blog so that we can see what Cuba is like? I would love to go there sometime.

I can't wait to receive my spools. Rosemary, Rosemary, are they in the post yet? Are we still waiting for the snail mail from Australia? I feel like a child waiting for Santa. :roll: And I haven't even decided on the pattern I want to use for the quilt yet. :?

Comment

I have awesome pictures of Cuba. I'll set up a blog later this evening....Doreen

Comment

Isn't it beautiful Doreen I was there quite a few years ago, what part were you in. Joan

Comment

Stay tuned for report and update on Lotti & Terrie's play date! Her mother came along just to make sure we were good. :wink: She didn't put the other Brack in the freezer...she brought it to me!!! How I love this forum and the friends I've made! :lol:

I think I owe someone a rhubarb recipe - but I haven't found it yet!

Comment

Doreen,

My parents just returned from a trip to Cuba about a week ago...older couple, Dick and Tressie Alvernaz? Small world if they were on the same trip as you. But I don't hear of too many trips to Cuba. They had a great time and loved the trip.

Lorna

Comment

just curious as to when we should receive our reels from the exchange...peg in ks

Comment

Latest News from Headquarters

We are waiting for the final set to arrive from Australia, they have been slowly swimming here since the 27 February! I know every one is waiting anxiously for their reels, but with it being a 'set number exchange' we will have to ask you for a bit more patience. I have contacted Tannes/Toni, so she can see if there is anything she can do from her end, and you can be sure that when they do arrive I will let everyone know here!

Lorna & I did investigate the possiblility of sending them on separately, but it would have cost another £1:06 each and since it affects 2 groups, this would add another £80 plus to the expenses :shock:

Actually Lorna & I reckoned that they would arrive today, after we had met up together yesterday, when I could have handed over the ones she needs, in person. Unfortunately that hasn't happened

Comment

i was just curious....i bought the book and plan on making more to add to the xchange ..i love this quilt...peg in ks

Comment

Love that new profile picture!!!! Those smiles are big !

Comment

Rosemary, it's okay with me for the blocks to take longer to get back home to me. I'm in the middle of quilting the 2011 BOM so no hurry needed here..... I just hope the reels eventually get to you.

Kathy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 339 users online. 0 members and 339 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X