[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of little Clara. So far I have grandsons. Someday a granddaughter will join the crew! Enjoy her and what a lovely old fashioned name. I like that so much better than new fangled names. ;-)

Comment

Congratulations on Clara's arrival. I have a granddaughter and she is such a delight! I am sure you will enjoy every moment with your precious granddaughter.

Comment

Congrats ! I LOVE traditional name ! I had an Aunt Clara who was a nurse ! Long passed now, but remembered !

Comment

Congratulations Terrie! All my very best to the proud grands, the happy parents and of course to the new Clara! ENJOY!!!

Comment

Congratulations to all Terrie. Enjoy your little Clara to the fullest.

Comment

Congratulations! Granddaughters are great. I have two....but they're all grown up now, 21 and 24. Enjoy those early years, because they go by SO quickly!!

Comment

Congratulations Terrie! I have two granddaughters after raising four sons. Im sure you will cherish and enjoy Clara!

Comment

Congratulations to you and the family, Terri. I know you will enjoy her so much. My youngest GD is almost 6 months now. Time goes by so fast. Be sure to give her lots of hugs and kisses. She may forget the things grandma does, but she will remember the love she is given.

Comment

Wonderful news Terrie grandchildren are the bonus for raising our children you don't stress you just enjoy. Sometimes my granddaughter and I have chocolate cake for breakfast her parents have to worry about vitamins when she goes home, we have so much fun. Joan

Comment

Originally posted by snowladyns
                      Wonderful news Terrie grandchildren are the bonus for raising our children you don't stress you just enjoy. Sometimes my granddaughter and I have chocolate cake for breakfast her parents have to worry about vitamins when she goes home, we have so much fun. Joan
                      Can I come round for breakfast with you? 8) :lol: :lol:

Comment

Rosemary I would love to make breakfast for you if you can get here I would feed you for a week check on a map and see where I am it is 500 miles north of Toronto the sun is shining beautifully today but there is a lot of snow.

Comment

Whereas we have had a beautiful sunny spring day - short sleeves, and celendine & bluebells flowering in the garden (and the grass starting to worry DH by starting to grow :lol: )

Isabeau borrowed my camera and took loads of pictures, some of which are marvelous (even if I do say so myself)

Comment

Beautiful pictures--compliments to Isabeau! Fairfax, VA is enjoying 60 degree F weather (16 degree celsium) and we are expecting 80 degrees mid-week!??!! What am I doing indoors? :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Renata
                              Beautiful pictures--compliments to Isabeau! Fairfax, VA is enjoying 60 degree F weather (16 degree celsium) and we are expecting 80 degrees mid-week!??!! What am I doing indoors? :roll:
                              Looking for your sunbathing clothes! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                                Originally posted by Renata
                                Looking for your sunbathing clothes! :lol:
                                That gave me a good belly laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 282 users online. 0 members and 282 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X