[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a nice reel border over at http://www.patchpieces.com/catalog.html, second pattern down.

Comment

Rosemary, what a dainty, beautiful Easter egg! Isn't that the same fabric as the sample reels you provided in your guidance to us when we started the project? As for the chocolate, hope I can find a Perugina chocolate Easter egg here in the States... Renata

Comment

Originally posted by Renata
        Rosemary, what a dainty, beautiful Easter egg! Isn't that the same fabric as the sample reels you provided in your guidance to us when we started the project? As for the chocolate, hope I can find a Perugina chocolate Easter egg here in the States... Renata
        One of them :wink:

Great to 'see' you at last!

Comment

Likewise !! Thanks for the Pic. it adds the spice to your "voice".

Comment

Originally posted by idaho
            Likewise !! Thanks for the Pic. it adds the spice to your "voice".
            I'm glad to show my face too--it was always so nice to see your pictures attached to the postings.

Comment

As for the chocolate, hope I can find a Perugina chocolate Easter egg here in the States... Renata[/quote]

Whole Foods might have them...or would order them for you!

Comment

Great idea, Roseanne--there is a Whole Foods around the corner from my house... will check. Easter Sunday meal with family and friends in Italy always ended up with breaking the egg and finding the surprise inside. As children, I think we cared more about the surprise than the egg... now, I'll take il cioccolato! And it goes so nicely with quilting... and espresso... Thanks for the idea! Renata

Comment

I agree that a picture is soooo nice. at first I didn't post mine, but i realized it is nice to put a face to the person behind the words. Kind of makes you feel like you know them even if it is in a virtual world. Like the picture Renata.
                  Lori

Comment

We waiting for the last few packages to arrive and then we will have our final sort. To date the package that took the longest to arrive was a little over 30 days. Susan was one of the first to mail her package on 28 January from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her package did not arrive here until 29 February. It appears to have come via SriLanka! :shock:
                    I don't see anything out of the ordinary on the mailing label or the customs from to have sent it there. Just one of those flukes I guess. Fortunately it made it's way back to us.

Lorna

Comment

My gosh ......... What have I missed here ? All of a sudden I stopped getting notices from this forum and now I am waaaaaay behind in reading all the messages posted. I am checking in now and saying "hello" everyone.

Comment

After reading the posts that I have had notice about, I usually take a troll around the rest of the forums to see what else is going on. Sometimes that way I have pre-empted the notifications of postings. But I have to admit that I am a bit of a forum 'junkie'

Comment

Originally posted by debbydo
                          My gosh ......... What have I missed here ? All of a sudden I stopped getting notices from this forum and now I am waaaaaay behind in reading all the messages posted. I am checking in now and saying "hello" everyone.

[b][color=#BF40BF]Hi Debbydo! yeah it really gets to be a lot of stuff doesn’t it. Easy to get behind on all the posts. Was surprised you stopped getting notices I hope the system is working right... Sounds like it won't be long now and we will be getting our swaps back... I am working on my boarder with all the appliqué so it will be almost ready when my blocks get here. Do you know what you are doing with yours when you get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna1021
                            We waiting for the last few packages to arrive and then we will have our final sort. To date the package that took the longest to arrive was a little over 30 days. Susan was one of the first to mail her package on 28 January from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her package did not arrive here until 29 February. It appears to have come via SriLanka! :shock:
                            I don't see anything out of the ordinary on the mailing label or the customs from to have sent it there. Just one of those flukes I guess. Fortunately it made it's way back to us.

Lorna
                            [b]Lorna, where exactly are they suppose to go? [/b]

Comment

I agree with Rosemary - I got hooked on reading the Forum when we did the Sisterhood of the Traveling Triangles and there was so much going on. This Forum topic has been busy, too. I enjoy reading everyone's posts even if I don't respond all the time. Have a happy day and I know we're all excited about receiving our reels package back inthe mail - let's hope not via Shrilanka!! :lol:

Comment

Yes, once in a while I stop getting the notices about new postings, so I have learned to look at 'view new posts' and that usually gets me on the topic, for example, this one - I just peeked in today, and voila! a few new pages that I never got notices about.

Rosemary, I know what the junkie feeling is. Is there a rehab for quilters? I know someone who had a drug addiction, and some of the signs are present now in me. Like, when with company, I sometimes secretly wish everyone would just go home, if they're at my place, or I could leave early if I'm at theirs! I just want to qult or go on the forum. Last week I took a free class on Quilt University, and wonder about a second class. Then there's the guild meeting and this forum. I think sometimes if I just got of the forum, I'd have more time to quilt instead of just alking about it ops: Man, this confession feels good :roll:

Good idea to be working on the border while waiting for the reels to come.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 129 users online. 0 members and 129 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X