'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank everyone

Comment

Karen, I can send you several! Would you please send me your address in an email?

Comment

Count me in to send Karen an extra reel to be waiting for her shoulder to mend.

Comment

oh dear, people probably think i posted about my shoulder to get you to send me some reels. i was just showing my appreciation for those who stepped up to fill my spot. please know that is not the case and and i am all set. some of you nice ladies are sending me some so i am good. thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarmuffin57
            oh dear, people probably think i posted about my shoulder to get you to send me some reels. i was just showing my appreciation for those who stepped up to fill my spot. please know that is not the case and and i am all set. some of you nice ladies are sending me some so i am good. thank you so much.
            Karen, Nothing makes me happier and brings more joy than sharing what I have with others. I know we all feel the same. We are sending you reels with love and a gentle hug (don't want to hurt your shoulder) for a speedy recovery....Doreen

Comment

Originally posted by DElizabeth
              Originally posted by sugarmuffin57
              Karen, Nothing makes me happier and brings more joy than sharing what I have with others. I know we all feel the same. We are sending you reels with love and a gentle hug (don't want to hurt your shoulder) for a speedy recovery....Doreen
              Exactly! I have a spare reel rolling around somewhere too so please send me your address and I will pop it in the post to you.

Comment

Karen -- you better show your address so we can all send you an extra reel. I have a couple at my home too.

Sharon in Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by sewengel
                  Karen -- you better show your address so we can all send you an extra reel. I have a couple at my home too.

Sharon in Colorado
                  It has been stated that it is better not to put private addresses up on the forum, I think we even 'talked' about it earlier in this thread - but I don't know the page no.

Besides, my theory as to how she damaged herself, is that she was berating her sister, who volunteered her to take part in this exchange, a bit too vigourously :lol: :lol:

Comment

Now Rosemary....don't give away my secret :wink: guess i didn't beat her too bad, she is flying up o help see me. she can be my left arm.
                    i won't put my address in here. i sent a pm to those who requested it.

Comment

Well I meant give it to those requesting it. She did send it to me privately. Karen you may get more reels this way, than in the groups. I will send mine later this week. Take care with the broken shoulder.

Sharon

Comment

Comment

If you very creative ladies come up with a better dish... I mean, name for this reels, by all means, please let me know.

Comment

Great looking reels Limbania.

Comment

Thank you Rita! This exchange is been so fun. So looking forward to get an assortment back. All the pictures posted are gorgeous as I'm sure are the reels we haven't seen yet. I'm not too active in the forum but I sure enjoy reading it. This is a wonderful community

Comment

Originally posted by Limbania55

If you very creative ladies come up with a better dish... I mean, name for this reels, by all means, please let me know.
                                How about 'Gothic cup cakes with sprinkles'?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 381 users online. 0 members and 381 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X