[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my reels in the mail yesterday on the way to PT. They are butterscotch and orange marmalade.

Comment

Francis they look gorgeous. My daughter has a recipe for a marmalade cake - I must get it from her. I wonder how it would be with a butterscotch sauce?

Comment

Francis they are beautiful. I just picked my forms and envelope up at the post office today. Spools are labeled and fat quarters picked, so all I have to do is package and take back to the post office tomorrow morning. Getting more excited by the wonderful colors we are seeing. Will post a picture of mine tomorrow before mailing.
        Lori

Comment

Sent my reels off today. They are blue berry pancakes. Marilyn

Comment

Originally posted by Scoopie
            Yea! My spools arrived in the UK safe and sound! I took a chance, put everything in a small 6" x 9" manila envelope (Yes, it DID fit!) and sent it first class, not priority. I sort of learned after I spent a small fortune on my HST exchange! Beware of the oversized tyvek! Unless you've just won the lottery! lol

Dawn
            In beautiful Northwest Montana
            I was told by the postman that lightweight packages are best sent first class as they don't get heavy boxes thrown on top of them. The weight limit is 13 oz.

Comment

If you send it first class, do you still need the custom form.
              Lori

Comment

Wow, everyones reels are beautiful & love the names :lol: Looks like everyone has been hard at work! Can’t wait to see the quilts that are made out of these beauties

Comment

Originally posted by LoriReid
                  Lori
                  I did! It is still a small "package" going out of the country.

Dawn
                  In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

I just finished catching up with reading several days' worth of Wot RoTT exchange postings. The reels coming in are so beautiful! And the dialogue in the postings shows such remarkable camaraderie, which along with Rosemary and Lorna's willingness to do the heavy lifting in receiving, sorting and redistributing all these reels, makes me feel so grateful for the opportunity to participate in this wonderful exchange. Thank you! Renata

Comment

Originally posted by LoriReid
                      Lori
                      customs forms are required for everything that is not obviously a letter or greeting card.
                      sometimes they even go funny if you just add a few chocolates inside a letter... :roll:

Comment

Ok, I think I will go priority since I already have that envelope but good info for future mailings. Thanks Lori

Comment

Finally....Sweet Potato Pie has been mailed to Lorna! Now to wait for the return package....I'll have to keep busy with other projects (not a problem!) to make the time go faster. Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by luvquilting
                            Finally....Sweet Potato Pie has been mailed to Lorna! Now to wait for the return package....I'll have to keep busy with other projects (not a problem!) to make the time go faster. Nancy

Yum! Your reels look scrumptious! Very nice.

Comment

Nancy;

The are beautiful; love the name; Sweet Potato Pie!

Comment

My girlfriend's and mine are on the way to Rosemary! ....Doreen

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 146 users online. 0 members and 146 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X