[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

A challenge for your sewing space (5)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margo, okay joking aside. what cabinets do you have in your room? I am in the process of deciding on cabinets for "stuff" and I like to looks of you drawers. Floor to ceiling I need a deep cabinet to hold my containers of projects for quilting, and scrap booking.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks Cheryl. They are just assemble-it-yourself melamine units that I bought years ago at a home improvement store. Here are my two other units like the one I've just organized that I have most of my fabric in, but I've added some extra shelves to make more efficient use of every bit of the space, and I also have plastic bins stacked on the tops. You can see the stuff inside the cabinets and also see how I folded my fabric for these shelves here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563306368ujRyrP

Comment

Taunting the teacher is bad!!!!!

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
            Thanks Cheryl. They are just assemble-it-yourself melamine units that I bought years ago at a home improvement store. Here are my two other units like the one I've just organized that I have most of my fabric in, but I've added some extra shelves to make more efficient use of every bit of the space, and I also have plastic bins stacked on the tops. You can see the stuff inside the cabinets and also see how I folded my fabric for these shelves here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563306368ujRyrP

Fantastic. Guess I need to take a trip to the store and get some measurements to make a plan.

Comment

I've been "lurking" and following the challenges, getting lots of ideas for when I can finally convert a spare bedroom to my quilting room (have one son to move back out first!). This is really random, but know many of us like the P-Touch labeler to help organize our stuff....just wanted to pass on that Office Max has the P-Touch for 75% off for another 3 days or so as part of their President's Day Sale....it is $9.95 locally and I'll be making a trip there after work tomorrow....thought some of you might be interested in this deal! Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by luvquilting
                I've been "lurking" and following the challenges, getting lots of ideas for when I can finally convert a spare bedroom to my quilting room (have one son to move back out first!). This is really random, but know many of us like the P-Touch labeler to help organize our stuff....just wanted to pass on that Office Max has the P-Touch for 75% off for another 3 days or so as part of their President's Day Sale....it is $9.95 locally and I'll be making a trip there after work tomorrow....thought some of you might be interested in this deal! Nancy
                Oh man....would you believe that I purchased one TODAY!! At full price!! :cry:

Oh well...with the recent increase in gas prices, I don't need to be driving 25 minutes each way to get to office max! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I think I'll stay out of Margo's way for a while, or I'll suddenly find a label stuck on my bum.
                  From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Oh, my dear Lorchen! You defy labeling! LOL!!

Comment

I've had my P-Touch for a number of years but I limit my use because I found that I rearranged too often for it to be price efficient. Still love it, however.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X