[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Enlarge Quilt After It is Long-Arm Quilted

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DH thought my room was so bad that he vacuumed it this morning before I was even up out of the bed! Guess it had gone beyond that critical point where even the male eye can see the dirt! :lol:

Comment

[/quote]
      Your could try stacking them up into an archaeological strata (trying to keep all on one project in the same strata), so they take up less table space and then you get to decide which period you wish to excavate :wink: [/quote]
      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
        My DH thought my room was so bad that he vacuumed it this morning before I was even up out of the bed! Guess it had gone beyond that critical point where even the male eye can see the dirt! :lol:
        :shock: Scary! - he was able to see the carpet underneath the stash :lol:

Comment

I'm aiming for any scraps you find on the floor of my sewing room to be suitable for carbon-dating.
          From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

My DH knows I don't appreciate sweeping in my room and if he finds a piece of material--never throw it away, no matter how small!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorchen
              I'm aiming for any scraps you find on the floor of my sewing room to be suitable for carbon-dating.
              Should we be getting Time Team in? A quick scan by the Geo Phys team could be enlightening Or do you think dendro dating more suitable?

Comment

Rosemary, I'll let you know what method will be best when the layers have reached the right thickness for excavating with heavy machinery.

Comment

My DH likes everything very neat and tidy. He tries not to come in to my workroom anymore because it bothers him so. It is frustrating to me when I know I bought a specific tool or piece of fabric and just can't figure out where it went to.

Comment

Speaking of heavy machinery, this was a Christmas gift from my (27 year old) daughter:

The cleaning, sorting, etc was, of course, for my sewing room! To say that it was a disaster area fails to adequately describe the state of utter dereliction it had fallen into. After a day of concentrated effort by the two of us I CAN SEW IN MY SEWING ROOM AGAIN! Best Christmas gift ever!!!

BTW, "for-ticket" = certificate. A family joke from the days when certain words could not be pronounced by the children!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What a great present Connie. Wish I had one of those. Mind you, my daughter is a masseuse and I got a free massage certificate for Christmas, that was good.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 35 users online. 0 members and 35 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X