[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Margo. I've been wondering how the treatment is coming along. Sounds like Jack is in very good hands. I have a friend who just completed a 1 year treatment program at MD Anderson and has nothing but wonderful things to say about the folks there.

I will continue to keep them in my prayers and my heart.

Shirley

Shreveport, Louisiana
    Bernina 440QE

Comment

Thanks for the update Margo. Sue and her husband continue in my prayers.

Comment

Thanks for the info Margo. I've been wondering if there was any news. Every time I work on my 2010 BOM I think of them. Mary

Comment

Margo, thanks so much for the update on Jack, and Sue. I will be keeping them in my prayers and thoughts.

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

Margo, thank you for the update! I will continue to keep them, their family, and all other TQS members who are suffering through serious illnesses in my prayers! Robin

Comment

As others have already posted Thanks Margo for the update on Jack and Sue. I continue prayers for his cancer treatments to be successful and brings a good outcome for him when they are finished. It is a hard road to travel, but thankfully the doctors have so many ways to tackle cancer now a days and with prayers added to the mix Jim and Sue are in good hands.

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

Yes, Margo, thanks for the update. They are in my prayers ongoing! I know MDA is the best place for him to be.

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
                  I just want to let everyone know that Sue and Jack really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Jack is undergoing intensive chemo therapy and radiation as well as physical therapy for some physical issues caused by the cancer. They are spending about 40 hours a week traveling back and forth and in treatments at the M D Anderson Cancer Clinic in Houston where Jack has a top-notch team of doctors working hard to deal with his illness. His bones are very brittle right now, and they are trying to prepare his body for a stem cell transplant. Your continued prayers are appreciated, but Sue will not be able to post updates for a while.
                  Thank you for the update. My positive thoughts and prayers for Sue and Jack.

Comment

Tahnk you Margo for the update, they have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Thanks Margo for the update please keep us posted Happy

Comment

My prayers still go out to Sue and Jack. Thank you for the update Margo. They are doing wonderful things with stem cell treatment for cancer patients. I have a friend who has had very positive results from it. MD Anderson is certainly the place to be. May healing love and support surround them both.

Comment

Sue keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hugs , Jo

Comment

good luck and recovery soon!!
                            from the netherlands
                            love your part in this great site!!!

Comment

For those of you that don't know... M D Anderson in Houston ( which is where they are going) is the #1 cancer hospital in the states and the world. They are getting the BEST treatment possible.

Comment

Glad to know you are at MDA. My brother spent three plus months there last fall. He is battling leukemia. They gave him a new immune system with an adult stem cell transplant from a donor.
                                John has faithfully followed the doctor's instructions and has
                                avoided serious infections. The doctors assure him he will be totally cured and right now all his tests are very positive.

He went home in January (near Ft. Worth) and has to report back
                                to Houston every three months for awhile. He lost a lot of weight
                                but is slowly gaining that back.

It is incredible the work that MDA can do to fight cancer. I, too,
                                will be praying for you all. A positive attitude by the doctors and nurses and friends has helped a lot and I'm confident you have the same type of experience. Keep us informed.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X