[vb_main_1]

sedona star

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone greatings from Australia
    Can anyone help me by tell me how much fondation paper will we need in Sedona Star, as my friend just
    retuned from Huston Quilt Show and saw the finished quilt and would like me to start.
    She also had photos taken with Ricky and Alex how cool.
    I live in Karratha Western Australia so very far away from QUILT SHOPS SO I MUST PLAN ALL PROJECTS IN ADVANCE.
    I've got freezer paper, fuseble web can you tell me anything else I might need.
    Thanks for your help
    I love all the Quilts that have been finishe looks like I have to get moving to finish.
    All my patterns are safley save to my thumb drive.
    Ready to start.

Comment

I used Stable Stuff and have recently purchased my ninth package it takes a lot it is in every section it was wonderful when I blanket stitched the applique. Good Luck Joan

Comment

Joan is correct with the 9 pkgs of Stable Stuff, each pkg contains 50 sheets. I know that sounds like a lot but some of the patterns require six or eight sheets for one design. I did save a lot of my scraps as I can use them for other embroidery projects. Its an investment but its worth it.

Comment

HI! I am making progress on my Sedona Star. I have just finished all the applique blocks! I blanket stitched them. So, the circle is next and then more applique. I hope to post pictures soon.
          Carolyn

Comment

Can't wait to see pics of your progress!

Comment

I am so anxious to get back to Sedona Star I still have out of town company as wonderful as they are I am in sewing machine withdrawl. I can't wait to spend my gift certificates ya like I need more fabric........ there is always thread and needles. Happy New Year fellow TQS members I pray 2013 is super good to all. Joan

Comment

Hi from Weekend Quilter
                Yes Im having withdralls from not sewing, with all the holiday stuff.
                So stay safe Have a Happy New Year
                Sew hepps laugh lots make new friends
                and live long
                Tina :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 0 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X