[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody! I hope you are all enjoying the classes. The videos are free to watch, there is no purchase required. Purchasing the rulers will help but if you opt not to purchase, you can still come away with great tips and ideas for the rulers you have already. Please remember that if you have questions, the easiest way to communicate with me is through email. I've included my email address on the handouts. I will have an easier time responding quickly to your questions if you contact me directly. Thank you all for quilting with me!

Comment

Hi Gina, Thanks for the responses. I'm enjoying the class. I did send you an email a couple of days ago...wondering if it got lost in the vast computer cloud. :silly: :cheer:

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

BJ! I just saw Gina at her booth at PIQF. Probably she is busy there. The show ends Sunday.

Sharon

Comment

Thanks Sharon!

Comment

Hi there. I know that Gina is facing some personal difficulties (her Mom is undergoing chemotherapy). But I was really hoping to see the remainder of this class. I have completed all the months available and now it is December 3rd and there still is no video nor remaining classes. I am hopeful this class will not be abandoned. Please let us know what to expect.

Comment

Gina's classes come out on the first Wednesday of each month, in this case, Wed, Dec. 6. This class will feature the Bette ruler and some new .pdfs.

Comment

Loving this series. I haven't actually start the sampler as I only received the whole set for Christmas. Woohoo!!. I watched Gina's class on the Bette ruler a few days ago and knew this was the right border for my grandson's quilt. Finished! So easy! Now onto the binding. (Picture to follow.)

Comment

Hi there. I am wondering why the class did not post yesterday (Jan 3), or if I misunderstand the schedule. Also, what ruler will January use? Can we have a list of the remaining rulers for this class? Happy New Year.

Comment

The next class has been posted, had a bit of a hiccup with the new year. It is for the June Ruler.

Comment

Are these rulers usable on A Handi-Quilter free motion machine. My foot does not go up.

Comment

They are usable for all machines with a ruler foot.

Comment

I use a sweet sixteen Handiquilter. While there is no presser for to raise, the foot can be manually lifted to slip the ruler under. I find it easier to do this than to try to slip the ruler slot around the needle setup. I lift it using the the curved part of the ruler foot itself so as not to risk damaging the bolt and nut assembly.

Comment

I use a sweet sixteen Handiquilter. While there is no presser foot to raise, the foot can be manually lifted to slip the ruler under. I find it easier to do this than to try to slip the ruler slot around the needle setup. I lift it using the the curved part of the ruler foot itself so as not to risk damaging the bolt and nut assembly.

Comment

Just lift up the foot, along the shaft near the screw at the top, as you would when changing a foot. Then the ruler easily slides under until you reach an open inside section of the ruler.
                              Elizabeth

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 71 users online. 0 members and 71 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X