[vb_main_1]

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions

Use this area to ask general questions about the Ruler Mastery Series.

I would like to see a schedule of the planned topics for this series of lessons. I am debating buying the whole ruler set but I already have one of them. It is difficult to know exactly which rulers will be needed. I might just buy several at a time to save on postage but cannot do this without seeing a schedule. Thanks!

Comment

I am having a difficult time following the video. Perhaps it is just me but the diagram for marking is not complete and wonder if the bottom and top are the same as well as the right side being the same as the left side. You also say you are working on Block 6 but there is no marking diagrams for Block 6 that I can see. I see Blocks 4, 5 and 7 as well as the border unless I am misinterpreting it, the written instructions for Block 5 are different than the way the video is having it quilted. This seems to be confusing. Can you please clarify.

From looking at the picture on the wall, I think I have figured out the borders. It appears there is only a border on the left side and bottom and not on all sides. Sorry for the confusion. I would still like a response on Block 6 though. Thanks so much.

Comment

Where is the dang tutorial. I have searched!

Comment

It would be very helpful to have a good, clear picture of the finished quilt that we can print. That would probably answer some of my questions. I look forward to learning a lot!

Comment

From trying to look at the quilt on Gina's wall, I think I have figured out the border. It appears there are borders on only one side and bottom.
            Sorry for the confusion. Thanks so much. Still would like response on Block # 6.

Comment

I thought it was just me. I looked at the downloads and couldn't find anything that matched, so was totally lost.

Comment

I too am struggling to set it all up, are there any general instructions anywhere on layout etc and is anyone actually answering our questions here?

Comment

I am also struggling with the marking and stitching information. I have gone through the entire video and do not understand how we mark each area and the build up the design. How do I position the grid to have it align with all of the stitching that is to be done? Is there more information in the downloads? I only had 1 sheet for each of the elements you listed.
                  I am sorry I am having such difficulty understanding how to set up the project.
                  Thanks for your help.

Comment

Do we have access to the questions that have been asked in this forum and if so how, I they displayed in this stream?
                    Thanks

Comment

I can't even find the first video class; where is it locate on the site?

Comment

I had the same problem. Go to Learn and click on the word Classroom, the classes will pop up. The 2nd one down is the first tutorial. This site can be very frustrating because I initially clicked on teachers and/or topics and it didn't come up. Maybe TQS could explain a LOT better how to find the tutorial.

Sharon, in HOT, but we don't have to shovel it, Colorado

Comment

Thank you!! It still even took me a couple trys to find it but I finally did. Yes, I agree, they could make the links a LOT easier! Thanks so much!! Christine

Comment

I agree with you. WHY are we marking? I think there are some basics missing here.

Comment

I just joined this class. My rulers have been ordered. I downloaded all the tutorials and looked at the video.

I am confused on the lines to marks.. By watching the video I was able to understand some of the marking but am stumped on the rest. Are we supposed to mark in the circles? It doesn't seem there is enough information about the exact placement of the circles and the curves/

Also some of the numbers are missing on the pdf for the placement of the lines.. When I watched the video I was initially confused as to what section the teacher was quilting.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X