[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Completed Ruffled Roses by Lynn

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Marilyn, Terry and Karen. We don't get much sun here in Ireland so I have to create my own. :lol:

Comment

Comment

Rita, your quilt is beautiful and the quilting also. Your binding looks very nice and flat, so you obviously learned from the thread on binding

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Thanks Norma, yes I did learn from the previous thread. It's my best binding so far.

Comment

Kathy & Rita, they're both absolutely fabulous quilts. Now I really do know why I downloaded all the instructions... I will have to find some time for this Quolt!

Comment

Ladies your quilts are both beautiful and such lovely quilting congratulations

Taree NSW - Australia
              My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Lotti, I hope you can find some time for this quilt. It was more work than I expected, and there were times I had to just persevere and look at the finish line! BUT, it's a wonderful design, and all the colorways people have chosen have turned out great. I didn't actually do the blocks in the month-by -month sequence, I did all the basket blocks at once, etc. That made it easier for me because I wasn't constantly switching gears to do a little of this, a little of that..... we all find the best way for us to work. Kathy

Comment

Wow, Margo. THANKS!!

I didn't know who Lynn was either. As it turns out she was "stalking" my quilting photos on Facebook, said she wanted to send me a quilt top and the rest was history. She did such a fantastic job putting the quilt together, which made my job so much easier. It was probably the most perfectly pieced quilt top I've ever had the pleasure of quilting. I think I've made a life-long quilty friend in Lynn. And I'm so grateful for that.
                  I still catch myself staring at the photos of it once I was finished quilting it, since I can no longer stare at the real thing!
                  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thatcrazyquiltygirl.blogspot.com">http://thatcrazyquiltygirl.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->

Comment

I *finally* got a picture of my ruffled roses, by taking everything out of the design wall half of my quilt room! So here it is, all quilted and bound, and ready to enter into our local quilt show.

Kathy

Comment

Wow! That really turned out great!!

Nancy

Comment

Congratulations on a great finish, Kathy!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Congratulations Kathy! It is so beautiful--what an accomplishment!

Comment

Congratulations! That is really, really beautiful. You are really cranking them out. The Pineapple Quilt and now this one too. Way to go!

Comment

Cathy, it's a real beauty. Congratulations and best of luck with it.

Comment

Congratulations Kathy!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 100 users online. 0 members and 100 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X