Mini Pieced Swag Border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option 3 is my favorite!

Comment

Annis all three are amazing! But if I had to choose I would go for photo 1, right side with the little circles. IMHO. Rita.

Comment

I think I like the last option best, but it looks like any one of them is going to work beautifully!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I vote for number three.

living in Central Denmark
          Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Like the compromise !!

Comment

Annis, I like option three best too!

Comment

Annis, they are all amazing. I vote for the border on the right in the first picture. It gives the eye a place to rest and is a good "container" border as I call it. Could you embroider the circles instead of applique? I have no doubt that whatever you do will be wonderful! geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Option 3 gets my vote.

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Thanks for your input. It looks like it will probably be option 3. I will get the chance to do those circles on my Christmas BOM so won't get out of making them anyway. This quilt needs to be finished this month and possibly quilted too. Today I decided to get some major organizing done. I usually do that in January but would like to get a head start this year. And I'm thinking it's time to start selling some of my quilts that have overtaken the closets. That's what I may be doing in January if I have the time to take pictures and get them posted. The pricing is what will be hard for me. I'm not planning on adding any new quilts to my list for awhile unless they are work related so won't be doing the 2012 BOM. But I will still enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing with theirs.

Comment

Well, at first I liked the hardest one--the one on the right with the teeny-tiny dots. But, I like option three. I didn't like the striped, I thought it distracted my eye. Which ever you choose, it is going to be wonderful!

Comment

Wow! Your border sections are stunning!!!
                        Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                        working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                        Tired. 
                        Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                        Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

Yep, I've moved to Option 3, myself.

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X